iOS Kodi 19 Aeon Nox: Silvo Skin Touch input issues
I applied the Aeon Nox: Silvo skin to the interface for the Kodi 19.0 stable release on iOS 14.4 and found that once the skin is applied that you are unable to switch the touch input to anything other than the default touch selection - i.e. Movies. The screen menu will move when swiping left and right but the menu selection doesn’t switch to the other categories even if you tap anywhere on the screen it still will only take you to the Movies category. Seems like the touchscreen input doesn’t change the target touch input to what is centred on the menu. Not sure if this is a skin issue or a Kodi 19 issue. Doesn’t happen on Estuary or Estouchy skins. Once the interface is switched to Aeon Nox: Silvo then there’s no way to change it back because the touch navigation won’t work anymore either so the only option is to delete the app and reinstall it. Thought this was a Horizontal menu skin issue but it doesn’t happen on the Confluence skin once applied. Please advise how this issue can be fixed. Thank you
most probably the skin doesn't support Kodi 19 yet
See this...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=361369
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 Aeon Nox: Silvo Skin Touch input issues0