[split] tvOS Update as a new platform for Kodi
Hi All

This is my first request for information regarding Kodi 19 on a Sony Android TV. When I had the previous version of Kodi , my USB hard drive was detected by the name on the Hard drive. Since the update to Kodi 19, my USB hard drive shows my drive with some weird numbers and letters. Is there a setting I need to change for this? 

Also does anyone know how to NOT show/hide the Recycle Bin on the hard drive.

Sorry, if in wrong section but hopefully I can be directed to the correct link.

Thank you
sehde2012
@sehde2012 - post split off and moved to the Android section.

The original thread/section is for Apple devices, and nothing to do with Android.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-03-11, 16:36)sehde2012 Wrote: Since the update to Kodi 19, my USB hard drive shows my drive with some weird numbers and letters

This is a known issue with version 19 and a bug has already been submitted. There is nothing that can be done at this point.
(2021-03-11, 19:25)shota99 Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 16:36)sehde2012 Wrote: Since the update to Kodi 19, my USB hard drive shows my drive with some weird numbers and letters

This is a known issue with version 19 and a bug has already been submitted. There is nothing that can be done at this point.
Dear shota99

Thank you for this information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] tvOS Update as a new platform for Kodi0