Skin with no OSD during pause?
Hi everyone. I am looking for a skin for Kodi 18.9 or 19 that has an option to hide the entire OSD during pause. I want to be able to pause during video playback and see the entire image, unaltered without any OSD on the screen or any overlay. Just a frozen image. I saw some things about how it looked like XML config could be added to make this. But I'm looking for a skin that hopefully has this option in its configuration menu so no editing is needed. It doesn't matter much what the skin is or how it looks. But this functionality is very important for me. Suggestions please? Thank you everyone.
Estuary will auto-hide the OSD when paused after 5 sec in v19
(2021-03-13, 02:55)jjd-uk Wrote: Estuary will auto-hide the OSD when paused after 5 sec in v19

Thank you. I just tried it and indeed it works! However its less than ideal so I am wondering if there's an option to change something here...

Basically the way it works now is that I hit Pause and then I have an info bar along the bottom that remains. Then I have to hit Back. Then it changes to a small info bar at the top. *Then* after 5 seconds the info bar goes away and I have a full freeze frame as desired. Is there any more direct way to get to that freeze frame without all those steps? For instance maybe there is an option to skip the bottom bar so when I hit pause I only get the top bar that then goes away in 5 seconds?

Otherwise, is there any other skin that would give me this functionality in a bit easier and more direct way? Thank you for the great support!
I use the Amber skins on both Leia and Matrix and there in one of the latest versions of the skin you can remove all OSD stuff with the correct settings. You still have to wait 5 seconds after hitting pause before it is completely clean (for 5 sec. you get a small info bar at the top which disappears  after 5 sec.)
Version of Amber skin that I use and for which it works: Leia (3.2.126) and Matrix (3.4.13).

Settings needed are:
 - Settings --> Skin Settings--> Fullscreen/OSD:
       - Show video info on pause: No
       - Hide seek bar when paused: Yes
When you hit pause you should just get the top seekbar in Estuary v19, the only time you should get the bottom part is if you activate Info or OSD actions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin with no OSD during pause?0