Kodi on Android TV aborts playback from NAS (log file included)
Kodi on Android TV aborts playback from a Qnap NAS. I have tried both SMB and NFS(currently running NFS). It goes back to the normal screen as if I had hit "Stop". On some occasions, it freezes video while continuing audio for 10+ seconds, and then fast forwards video to catch up with audio, but that's rarer, and the log I'm attaching is from a clean start up to a playback abort and aplication manual exit(so doesn't include the latter described symptom).

Here is the log. The culprit seems to be at line 368, but I cannot find relevant info.
https://pastebin.com/tca4zJdj

Running Kodi 19.0 Matrix on Sony Andoid TV v9, but this had been occurring on Kodi 18 as well. The log is from the TV beeing connected through LAN, but I have also tried WiFi, and that seems to go more towards the freezing video behaviour(which is far harder to replicate, ergo no log file). I also have two Android 9 based Xiaomi Mi Box S devices, which both exibit no problems whatsoever connected by WiFI to the same network.

Can't quite be sure the this is a Kodi bug, so if anyone can take a look at the log and set me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate that.

Thank you for your time!
The issue I've opened up on github seems to be getting more users involved which are having the same or similar problem. If anyone is interested, it would probably be best to investigate there. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on Android TV aborts playback from NAS (log file included)0