[WIP] Zest - a new skin for XBMC
Many thanks to Mantis for the inspiration (dude is SCARILY similiar to me design-wise) on this alternative home screen.

Hmmm...it would seem that pretty much no-one is interested in making this skin...perhaps I was too forceful with the "I want experienced coders".

Well, I really want this skin to be made, so if you think you might have the knowledge to help me get this skin running I would be more than happy to hear from you.
I really like the looks of this skin man Nod

Especially the Music layout! More skins should have that mode, xTv has something similar I think. Homescreen is beautiful and simple!

I really hope you're gonna get some help with thisone! Keep up the good work! Cool

LoL Wink
Thanks mate...well the good news is that someone has offered to code Zest for me, which I'm really pleased about. I now have two of the best coders doing my two skins, Pandora and Zest.

The great news about Zest, is that it should be fairly simple to create different colour themes, so I'm looking forward to doing the blue skin afterwards...probably named either Ice or Surf...Not sure as yet!

Here we go!
Been working pretty hard today on the graphics for Zest (working title), but there is a coder now, and this is pretty much what you can expect from the skin...

I am also considering putting in the functionality for changing the background. The only issue with this is that some of the colours have been adopted to match the current background. We'll see!
Wasn't this excited about a skin for a long time.
Will be my new default skin Smile
Login page now completed:

This lookes very nice. I like the tab-like elements on the top and bottom. All of the other "Now Playing" screens while not in Full screen look so out of place and just stuck there. This looks a lot cleaner. Also I like the color scheme. Can't wait to load this on my 42" plasma!
Looks great Jyra... cannot wait Smile
thanks guys for the comments. I got a great coder on it at the moment, and I'm really excited about how it's progressing. I'm sure there will be an alpha / beta soon!
Any news about this skin? Looks promising
oh wow...I'd forgotten about this. Sorry mate,but no. I lost all of the files, ended up managing and working on MediaStream, and the coder has stuff to do of his own...so it never really happened
I was a big fan of this as well.
If you happen to come up with the images I'll code it up Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Zest - a new skin for XBMC0