• 9(current)
Release Mimic-LR (Lyrebird-Rmod) - Matrix version
(2023-05-27, 10:26)chitridang Wrote: randallspicher
Can I change the subtitle color and its background?

Yes.

1st you need to be running Nexus (kodi 20), as the subtitle color settings are a new Nexus feature.
2nd you will need to update to the lastest Mimic beta (7.0.6-b6) , as the color support requires a new color-picker control and dialog that I've only recently added.

If you meet criteria 1 and 2 above, then can go to settings->player->subtitles  and you will see some color related settings appear.
Wink 
@ randallspicher
I can change now the subtitle and its background color. It works also on omega.
Thank you
@ Randallspicher
Can We change the topbar background and text color?
@ Randallspicher
Is there a library of black color icons in Kodi?
(2023-07-29, 05:30)chitridang Wrote: @ Randallspicher
Can We change the topbar background and text color?
Currently, no.  It just used the overall background color that everything else uses.
@randallspicher
Kodi omega has changed:
xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"
Can mimic-LR update to this version?
(2023-11-30, 11:04)chitridang Wrote: @ Randallspicher
Is there a library of black color icons in Kodi?
Are you referring to the genre icons?  Or the skin icons?  

For genre icons there are several icon pack available in kodi that you can swtich to, or you can select to use your own custom icons (from a directory)

For the skin icons, Mimic currently has all that hard-coded (using icons included in the skin).  I've been considering making that work the same way I handled the genre icons (either by picking one of the "skin icon" packs, or allowing it to pull from a directory). 

I've also been considering changing how the color schemes are done, as there are now some newer color picker features available.  Haven't figured out the best way to manage that yet though.

Most likely any of those changes will go into the Omega release, as that is going in to betas now, and will require a new version of the skin. (You've probably noticed the notice on the top of the forum about that)
(2023-12-14, 05:34)chitridang Wrote: @randallspicher
Kodi omega has changed:
xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"
Can mimic-LR update to this version?

I need to make some changes to the skin for the new version.  I might have some time over the holidays to start some work on that.
Wink 
I look for changing the skin icon color. As it is harcoded, I think it's impossible. I wait eargerly for the new release of Mimic LR. Have a good holiday Big Grin
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic-LR (Lyrebird-Rmod) - Matrix version0