Deleting Source Paths
For the life of me I can't figure out to remove a source path for video files. I managed to add some during testing now I want to get rid of them.

How do I do that?

TIA
open context, select remove source
which depending on what version you have might be hard the context menu was only mapped to "c" key recently and if your mac mouse has no right click your out of luck
you can probably delete/edit sources.xml that should be located in /Library/Application Support/XBMC/

But I don't have a mac just guessing
on XBMC for Mac, context menu is a clover + c key down. This is reversed from the normal OSX ctrl + c key down.
Ok I will try it. The particular mouse I'm using doesn't have a right click and I was trying the typical OSX trick of Control + Click to get the contextual menu and nothing was working.

I'm using the latest Atlantis build.

Thanks

Thanks
With Atlantis Alpha 3 just pressing the letter "C" did not work, this has now been 'fixed' with Atlantis Alpha 4 (just the letter C does now work).

After having used Plex this initially confused me as well.
Anybody know what this would be for AppleTV (no mouse).
Is here a magic command on the remote or do I just have to go and edit the xml file?
The super easy way is to enable the web server in XBMC then connect from your computer to http://appletv.local and you can manipulate sources very quickly.
tried that and it does not work i can not connect my apple tv like that to my imac is another way to deleted the source file?
that for some reason does not work, my web browser does not find my apple tv , is there another way to get rid of some of the source files ?
it now askes me for a login and password ?
hey wilco83
on the apple tv 2g select the source that you want to remove and hold the menu button on the remote for 3 sec to get the 2nd menu up, you getto movie info and scrapers the same way
hope this helps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleting Source Paths0