v19 Boblight stop working on Kodi v19 Matrix
Hello, since I update on v19 boblight no longer works. I have made a fresh install but still the same issue.
I have this line in the log but I can't solved the problem :

2021-04-11 10:59:25.740 T:4992    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: can't concat str to bytes
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\H2G2\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.xbmc.boblight\default.py", line 242, in <module>
                                                       run_boblight()
                                                     File "C:\Users\H2G2\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.xbmc.boblight\default.py", line 193, in run_boblight
                                                       if main.startup() == 0:
                                                     File "C:\Users\H2G2\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.xbmc.boblight\default.py", line 130, in startup
                                                       if xbmcgui.Dialog().yesno(__scriptname__, localize(32504) + " " + localize(32509)):
                                                   TypeError: can't concat str to bytes
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

If anyone can help me to solve this he will be my hero of the day  Wink . My kodi run on Win10 x64
(2021-04-11, 11:15)H2G2 Wrote: If anyone can help me to solve this he will be my hero of the day

Don't doublepost or crosspost your questions please. If threads or posts need to be moved to a different forum section, just ask.
Also, it's best to provide the full log file (via a pastebin service), than giving one single log entry.
Sorry for the inconvenience of the doublepost.

I have downgrade to v18.9 Leia and it works again. I can't find the issue on v19.
The full log on v19 (boblight error line 428)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boblight stop working on Kodi v19 Matrix0