Polish version of MediaStream
Lightbulb 
Hi! I would like to make Polish translation for the skin but unfortunatelly skin fonts do not support polish characters: ĄąĆćĘęŃńŚśŻżŹź. Is there any chance to fix that?

I've made a post in Bug&Fixes about this but nobody answered me. Give a chance for Polish users of XBMC to be happy with MediaStream.
Here you can find POLISH TRANSLATION FOR MEDIASTREAM:
(currently useless due to fonts issue)
haken Wrote:I've made a post in Bug&Fixes about this but nobody answered me. Give a chance for Polish users of XBMC to be happy with MediaStream.

JustMeD is looking into this at the moment
Sorry just realised I forgot to add this for the recent release. It's been added to our SVN now and will be in the next release. Blush
Thanks for adding missing fonts. These are the problems I have found:
1. In TITLE FONT there is no Ł ł font
2. After Polish characters Like ę, or ą there is no space and the next letter is touching it.
3. Polish "ą" should be the same as "a" except the tail. It is not - it has a different shape. The same problem is with "ę" "ś" "Ą"
4. The little dot in letter "ż" and "Ż" should be in the middle. Now it is a little bit on the left.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS!
Till Friday I will make cleanup in Polish translation and post it here
Thanks for the feedback haken.

I'll amend those characters as you've instructed an have this amended for the next release.

D
I have updated the fonts used to correct that spacing issue so hopefully in our next release over the weekend that will be sorted along with correcting some of the characters that didn't match up. As before this will still be a bit experimental so if you come across any issues please post here and include screenshots if possible and I will correct as soon as possible.

D
Thank you! Here you can find updated Polish translation: mediastream_Polish_v2.zip
Sorry - I put wrong URL for translation - this one works:

POLISH TRANSLATION - V2 (31.08.2008)
added to svn, thanks.
Smile 
It is almost perfect!
Character spacing fixed. Problems that still exist:

1. In "Fluid Title Caps" and "Fluid Body Caps" where all characters should be uppercase, polish letter "Ł" exists as lowercase "ł". It was not replaced in both fonts with an uppercase equivalent. As a result I get title "MłODY GENIUSZ" instead of "MŁODY GENIUSZ"

2. There are still small differences between character shapes: "a" and "ą", "c" and "ć", "s" and "ś", "A" and "Ą", polish characters are a little bit taller than standard ones - it is not a big thing anyway, I can live with that at the momentWink

Really thanks
Here you can find new Polish translation (including future strings).

MEDIASTREAM POLISH TRANSLATION v3 (09.09.2008)
added to svn, thanks
MEDIASTREAM POLISH TRANSLATION v4 (05.10.2008)
added to svn, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Polish version of MediaStream0