Simple(?) question/clarification about setting up DVR and AutoRecs
UPDATE (5/14/21):

No one responded or had any suggestions. Boo!  Sad  However, I did figure something out. It's not what I wanted but seems to work the way I need it to.

I was trying to set up the tv show "20/20" and quickly realized having the slash in the name as problematic. I learned that a "/" CANNOT be escaped in Linux. bummer. I tried a few variations ("_", "." and a couple of others). What finally worked was just leaving a space between the numbers (i.e. "20 20") Made things work like I expected.

Cheers....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to do a reinstall of my system and am trying to fine tune the DVR part.

For setting the overall recordings storage directory (in Configuration>Digital Video Recorder Profiles>Recording File Options> Recording system pathSmile I have, what should be, the standard directory - /home/osmc

Then, for individual programs I have set up the recording directory (in Digital Video Recorder>Edit Autorec>Expert Settings>Directory) I have TV Shows/<program name directory>.

My question is do I need a slash "/" in any of the following places (to ensure the recorded program is saved in the correct directory or ensure it's saved at all Sad A. After osmc in "home/osmc", or B. before and/or after "TV Show/<program name directory>"?

Some of my programs show they have been recorded (under Live-TV/recordings), but I cannot seem to find the files where they are supposed to be Sad

Thanks in advance and cheers.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple(?) question/clarification about setting up DVR and AutoRecs0