• 2(current)
Beta NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
Had a good wee play past hour or so (mainly before your most recent update)

About only thing that didnt seem to work from what I tried was under Videos -> Game Recaps.
When attemptig to play any I get
Name 'Get_Headers' is not defined.

This was on Android TV. The rest I tried worked flawlessly with the inputstream adaptive you posted elsewhere.

I'm aware you asked for me to do a log im happy to do some proper testing over the weekend on multiple devices.

Once again thanks for this awesome addon Smile
(2021-05-11, 11:20)horseman3gb Wrote: Had a good wee play past hour or so (mainly before your most recent update)

About only thing that didnt seem to work from what I tried was under Videos -> Game Recaps.
When attemptig to play any I get
Name 'Get_Headers' is not defined.

This was on Android TV. The rest I tried worked flawlessly with the inputstream adaptive you posted elsewhere.

I'm aware you asked for me to do a log im happy to do some proper testing over the weekend on multiple devices.

Once again thanks for this awesome addon Smile
@horseman3gb 
Video issue on game recap and other video collections is fixed.
Otherwise no log needed for now but feedback and suggestions are really welcome
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
@chamchenko I'm not getting the option to go live or play from beginning atm?
(2021-05-12, 02:35)scottydulton Wrote: @chamchenko I'm not getting the option to go live or play from beginning atm?
Hi @scottydulton 
The new code for those option is there but it's disabled until a fix in inputstream adaptive code is available
For now the disabled code catch's the good position to start from beginning or go live but only video works.

the code is here if you wanna test it
Hey @chamchenko  firstly thanks for your work.

Minor errors found so far when in games archive and trying to play a game I get a KeyError - "AccessThrough" 
If I cancel it and play it again it plays fine with no error.

In favorite teams games when I open This Month in Lakers  Type Error Browse_Month() unexpected keyword argument 'cal'
(2021-05-13, 11:58)gaeilgeganeagla Wrote: Hey @chamchenko  firstly thanks for your work.

Minor errors found so far when in games archive and trying to play a game I get a KeyError - "AccessThrough" 
If I cancel it and play it again it plays fine with no error.

In favorite teams games when I open This Month in Lakers  Type Error Browse_Month() unexpected keyword argument 'cal'

Hi @gaeilgeganeagla,
Thanks for your feedback, this message is related to a the part in the code that check's the subscription (subscription type/expiration date /access type / subscription country), it's still a work in progress. I had really some doubt about the fact that there is may be some differences in data returned from nba servers between type of subscription or zones. luckily I'm storing the authentication data in cache before that check and that's why on your second try It worked fine, as the data was retrieved from cache.
At this point I don't think that I would be able to know what are the differences. So maybe it would be better to disable that part in the code for now.

For the second issue it's fixed, can you update and let me know how it goes
Is it possible to add normal condensed game? Not home best, away best and all possesions recap. Just ordinary around 10 minutes cobdensed game? You can leave all other condensed, I would just like to see normal condensed game...
I would also move games on the 1st place instead of NBA TV. I think more people watch games than NBA TV...
Hi @Kodrnusa 
Thanks for your feedback
I thought it was the same as "condensed all possession"
It's added in the last update.
@chamchenko have you disabled the option to choose "go live" in the test zip? It was working fine with the zip file Glenn got us to try
(2021-05-17, 02:33)scottydulton Wrote: @chamchenko have you disabled the option to choose "go live" in the test zip? It was working fine with the zip file Glenn got us to try

No didn't apply any changes to the test branch.
(2021-05-17, 03:39)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 02:33)scottydulton Wrote: @chamchenko have you disabled the option to choose "go live" in the test zip? It was working fine with the zip file Glenn got us to try

No didn't apply any changes to the test branch.

Hmm odd, it was default starting from beginning now its giving me the option
Was it a game that you started watching then you stoped and restarted watching? I have some doubts about this case scenario, I think kodi would automatically resume from where you stopped. I will have to do further checking on this part. I haven't really got around to do more testing on it. waiting for the next release of inputstream adaptive which should contain the fix we need to really test this part.
(2021-05-17, 04:31)chamchenko Wrote: Was it a game that you started watching then you stoped and restarted watching? I have some doubts about this case scenario, I think kodi would automatically resume from where you stopped. I will have to do further checking on this part. I haven't really got around to do more testing on it. waiting for the next release of inputstream adaptive which should contain the fix we need to really test this part.
No mate was trying all games and feeds, if it helps the time when it was default playing from beginning was between 10pm-Midnight GMT, as soon as it was past midnight i got the option to go live or from beginning
(2021-05-17, 10:52)scottydulton Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 04:31)chamchenko Wrote: Was it a game that you started watching then you stoped and restarted watching? I have some doubts about this case scenario, I think kodi would automatically resume from where you stopped. I will have to do further checking on this part. I haven't really got around to do more testing on it. waiting for the next release of inputstream adaptive which should contain the fix we need to really test this part.
No mate was trying all games and feeds, if it helps the time when it was default playing from beginning was between 10pm-Midnight GMT, as soon as it was past midnight i got the option to go live or from beginning

I don't really see why on the top of my head, but will have to log that part in the code, and if there is a problem we will certainly find a solution.
With inputstream adaptive 2.6.15-Matrix released, it should now be possible to set the start point of streaming correctly therefor the options to start from the beginning and go live are now enabled.
This inputstream adaptive release should also fix the no audio issue encountered in live games on android devices.
Big thanks to @glennguy and all the inputstream adaptive team for making this possible
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)0