• 4(current)
Beta NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
(2021-05-20, 15:56)scottydulton Wrote: oh really? my phone had an update for IA available after the PR was merged

I just checked on my android box abd no update available for inputstream adaptive but there is one for inputstream helper may be the resemblance in the name is what made you think that there is an update for inputstream adaptive
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
(2021-05-20, 14:17)Kodrnusa dateline='[quote="chamchenko Wrote: Which one to choose?

the one that matches your android devices architecture, if you don't know you can download both and try.
the one that doesn't match your android device architecture won't install
(2021-05-20, 21:27)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 15:56)scottydulton Wrote: oh really? my phone had an update for IA available after the PR was merged

I just checked on my android box abd no update available for inputstream adaptive but there is one for inputstream helper may be the resemblance in the name is what made you think that there is an update for inputstream adaptive

Second this, or perhaps phone hadnt been updated until now from a previous version making it appear the update only came today

Version number was still the same before I installed from the external .zip.
Working fine in pre game

Crashed kodi on my andriod tv right at the point of the 2nd chapter being created (mid wizard player intros).

Reopened kodi and loaded game skipped forward to second chapter and fast forwarded to live and has been good as gold for the entire first quarter Smile
@chamchenko 2.6.16 released
(2021-05-21, 02:21)horseman3gb Wrote: Crashed kodi on my andriod tv right at the point of the 2nd chapter being created (mid wizard player intros).
Hopefully with the 2.6.16 release It won't crash, but if it does we will need the log to be able to follow up with inputstream adaptive team.

@scottydulton 
Yes, I just reenabled  the live games option in the last beta
Live games work. Just in time Smile
Does Live Games work on Raspberry Pi?

I got following logs when I try to run start a stream/game: https://paste.kodi.tv/fujazohato.kodi
(2021-05-23, 20:45)wawrzek Wrote: Does Live Games work on Raspberry Pi?

I got following logs when I try to run start a stream/game: https://paste.kodi.tv/fujazohato.kodi
Hi @wawrzek , Unfortunately live games only works on kodi 19 due to inputstream adaptive version.

Edit:
Can you check if you can update inputstream adaptive to 2.4.7
There may be a possibility that it would work with the version from here
(2021-05-21, 16:46)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 02:21)horseman3gb Wrote: Crashed kodi on my andriod tv right at the point of the 2nd chapter being created (mid wizard player intros).
Hopefully with the 2.6.16 release It won't crash, but if it does we will need the log to be able to follow up with inputstream adaptive team.

@scottydulton 
Yes, I just reenabled  the live games option in the last beta
All working Smile

Go Live still about 2 minutes behind (manually jump it forward easily tho)

Great work
(2021-05-23, 23:18)horseman3gb Wrote: All working Smile

Go Live still about 2 minutes behind (manually jump it forward easily tho)

Great work
Glad to hear that it's working fine.
For the two minutes behind the live it's kinda expected as when I was testing with the older inputstream adaptive we got some issues regarding the timeline. so I'm stripping 120 seconds from the live starting point and I forgot to change it after all got fixed. I will change it in the next update will do something like 30 seconds behind the live just to be safe
Hi! great work 
Working like a charm on Android, only a problem on Coreelec Kodi 19 (generic tv box): can't watch any video (live or recorded) bcs of Inputstream version I think.
(2021-05-26, 05:49)camiloht Wrote: Hi! great work 
Working like a charm on Android, only a problem on Coreelec Kodi 19 (generic tv box): can't watch any video (live or recorded) bcs of Inputstream version I think.

According to this, inputstream adaptive is up-gradable to 2.6.16 from the coreelec repository.
If you don't have it that may mean that you're still on the 19.0 or 19.1 version of coreelec.
In that case you can update coreelec to it's nightly version meaning 19.2 (I don't really advise it as it may be unstable) or download inputstream adaptive zip file from https://addons.coreelec.org/19.2/Amlogic...6.16.1.zip 

But I should say that even with an older version of inputstream adaptive archive games should work. that been said if after the upgrade you still have the same issue we will need a full debug log to be able to see what's going wrong.
(2021-05-26, 14:49)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 05:49)camiloht Wrote: Hi! great work 

According to this, inputstream adaptive is up-gradable to 2.6.16 from the coreelec repository.
If you don't have it that may mean that you're still on the 19.0 or 19.1 version of coreelec.
In that case you can update coreelec to it's nightly version meaning 19.2 (I don't really advise it as it may be unstable) or download inputstream adaptive zip file from https://addons.coreelec.org/19.2/Amlogic...6.16.1.zip 

But I should say that even with an older version of inputstream adaptive archive games should work. that been said if after the upgrade you still have the same issue we will need a full debug log to be able to see what's going wrong.

Totally right!
19.2nightly installed and working great !

Thanks again!
(2021-05-19, 12:37)horseman3gb Wrote: Going forward when functioning correctly can I suggest a feature in settingss where you can select a default. Either start from beginning, go live or ask.
I added the option to chose Live Play Action in the add-on settings in the latest beta.
User now can chose between default Ask, automatically go live, automatically start from the beginning

The following part does not concern user on kodi 18 android (the no audio issue on android is only fixed for Kodi 19/inputstream adaptive 2.6.16)
For user who are still on Kodi 18 you have to set it to Kodi 18, the reason is that with old inputstream adaptive version go live/start from the beginning will result in the loss of audio.
You need to have the latest inputstream adaptive for kodi 18 meaning 2.4.7

Expected behavior when set to Kodi 18:
  • Stream will start at "live" if you start watching before midnight GMT 
  • stream will start at the beginning of the stream (not the beginning of the game) if you start watching after midnight GMT
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)0