• 5(current)
Beta NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
I don't know if this is helpful to most people, but i primarily use Coreelec 9.2.7 Stable, which still uses Kodi 18 and an old version of input streamer. The workaround i found to fix the audio for Live games is to tweak the Allow Passthrough option in the Audio setting after i start the game. When i do it 1-2 times quickly, audio plays fine.
Everything is working well for me on a Nvidia Shield with Kodi Matrix except that an (apparently benign) error message comes up saying something about "favorite player not selected". What is that about?
(2021-05-30, 03:11)hhqjdaasc Wrote: Everything is working well for me on a Nvidia Shield with Kodi Matrix except that an (apparently benign) error message comes up saying something about "favorite player not selected". What is that about?

It's not an error it's just an info message that you can disable in the add-on settings.
As I mentioned before the add-on is picking up the favorites teams and players from your NBA account and using those infos to display filtered games/videos by team or by player.
You can get rid of that message by checking "Disable Info Messages" in the add-on settings or by settings some favorites player in your NBA account.
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
(2021-05-27, 14:24)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 12:37)horseman3gb Wrote: Going forward when functioning correctly can I suggest a feature in settingss where you can select a default. Either start from beginning, go live or ask.
I added the option to chose Live Play Action in the add-on settings in the latest beta.
User now can chose between default Ask, automatically go live, automatically start from the beginning

The following part does not concern user on kodi 18 android (the no audio issue on android is only fixed for Kodi 19/inputstream adaptive 2.6.16)
For user who are still on Kodi 18 you have to set it to Kodi 18, the reason is that with old inputstream adaptive version go live/start from the beginning will result in the loss of audio.
You need to have the latest inputstream adaptive for kodi 18 meaning 2.4.7

Expected behavior when set to Kodi 18:
  • Stream will start at "live" if you start watching before midnight GMT 
  • stream will start at the beginning of the stream (not the beginning of the game) if you start watching after midnight GMT
You are a legend kinda sir, loving this small but very nice feature Smile
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to hide the progress bar on Kodi 19? It's a big spoiler when watching a game, knowing how long it will last.
For the rest, thanks for this new version of the plug-in. I have been using the old one for years, but this one has some much smarter options.
Hi,

I have Kodi 19.1 freshly installed from scratch on Fire TV and also on Windows 10 PC. On both devices i tried playing live games (right now on Sunday is Suns vs Nuggets) with no luck.

I have installed your nba-dev add-on and the inputstream add-on version 2.6.16. NBA TV works and archive games as well.

The error I'm getting is HTTPError, 400 client error: for url:https//nbaapi.neulion....publishpoint.

What do you guys suggest?
(2021-06-14, 03:25)adtamez Wrote: Hi,

I have Kodi 19.1 freshly installed from scratch on Fire TV and also on Windows 10 PC. On both devices i tried playing live games (right now on Sunday is Suns vs Nuggets) with no luck.

I have installed your nba-dev add-on and the inputstream add-on version 2.6.16. NBA TV works and archive games as well.

The error I'm getting is HTTPError, 400 client error: for url:https//nbaapi.neulion....publishpoint.

Hi @adtamez ,
I will need the full debug log in order to see what's going wrong.
(2021-06-14, 16:03)chamchenko Wrote:

Hi @adtamez ,
 Hello @chamchenko sorry for the late response. I was able to pull de kodi.log. Please find the log here: hastebin - edaqakuxad (kodi.tv) (https://paste.kodi.tv/edaqakuxad.kodi). The problem is located around line 2350 or on 2021-06-20 20:00:11.765 T:7136. Please let me know if you need more information.

As I mention, I get the exact same error on my PC, Fire TV or Android Samsung S21

Regards
(2021-06-23, 01:09)adtamez Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 16:03)chamchenko Wrote:

Hi @adtamez ,
 Hello @chamchenko sorry for the late response. I was able to pull de kodi.log. Please find the log here: hastebin - edaqakuxad (kodi.tv) (https://paste.kodi.tv/edaqakuxad.kodi). The problem is located around line 2350 or on 2021-06-20 20:00:11.765 T:7136. Please let me know if you need more information.

As I mention, I get the exact same error on my PC, Fire TV or Android Samsung S21

Regards
@chamchenko  Hello, have you had a chance to take a look at the log?
(2021-06-26, 20:18)adtamez Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 01:09)adtamez Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 16:03)chamchenko Wrote: Hi @adtamez ,

Regards

you need to enable inputstream adaptive
(2021-07-01, 08:09)scottydulton Wrote:
(2021-06-26, 20:18)adtamez Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 01:09)adtamez Wrote:  Hello @chamchenko sorry for the late response. I was able to pull de kodi.log. Please find the log here: hastebin - edaqakuxad (kodi.tv) (https://paste.kodi.tv/edaqakuxad.kodi). The problem is located around line 2350 or on 2021-06-20 20:00:11.765 T:7136. Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards

you need to enable inputstream adaptive

Hi, it is enabled. Version 2.16. what else can I do?
@camachenko Could it be possible to add login with a service Provider my case Sling TV... season is starting October 19 & thanks.
(2021-06-26, 20:18)adtamez Wrote: @chamchenko  Hello, have you had a chance to take a look at the log?

Hi, sorry I was really busy this summer doing other thing but when the regular season start I will try to look into it.

(2021-09-28, 01:31)4bit Wrote: @camachenko Could it be possible to add login with a service Provider my case Sling TV... season is starting October 19 & thanks.

Sorry but this add-on is for international NBA league pass.
Hi chamchenko and thank you for creating this add-on. 

When I go to open a video, I get 'TypeError: Incorrect padding' and the video will not play. When first installing the add-on, the Warriors v Clippers live game worked with no issue (but just on the very first link: TNT). I haven't been able to play a video since. 

https://paste.kodi.tv/xirayocuri.kodi
@Waklak - your device is crammed full of banned addons (wiki), in violation of the piracy policy (wiki) part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

Due to that, no support is available for the device whilst they are installed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)0