• 7(current)
Beta NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
(2022-01-25, 04:32)hhqjdaasc Wrote: Try changing the settings in InputStream Adaptive to: Min Bandwidth = 90000000; Max Bandwidth = 0; Max Resolution Source Decoder = 1080p; Max Resolution Secure Decoder = 720p; Stream Selection = "Manually Select Video Stream"; Media = "All"; Override HDCP Status = off; Ignore Display Resolution = on.

Thanks
(2021-10-23, 05:42)Waklak Wrote:
(2021-10-23, 05:25)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-10-23, 03:38)Waklak Wrote:  
Do you have a donation link? Similar to what MattHuisman does. You'll see his 'buy me a coffee' link to the left.
My donation link is now on my signature thanks for mentioning it.
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
Has anyone tried this addon using LibreElec 10.0.1? I am getting SSL errors (35) when I try to play a _full_ game from the archived games.

I originally posted on github: https://github.com/chamchenko/plugin.vid.../issues/14

Here is what I know: I'm running LibreElec 10.0.1 (Kodi 19.2) on a Pi4B - connected to an (Android) wifi hotspot. From the games archive I can watch:

- condensed games
- full game audio

but _not _full games. I haven't tried live games yet.

Log here: http://ix.io/3QO0

This is a snippet where the error occurs:

Code:

2022-02-26 23:41:56.510 T:1016    DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Supported URN: urn:uuid:EDEF8BA9-79D6-4ACE-A3C8-27DCD51D21ED
2022-02-26 23:41:56.511 T:1016    DEBUG <general>: CurlFile::Open(0xec25b5c8) https://neuclnbavodns.akamaized.net/nlds...id=1177138
2022-02-26 23:42:00.611 T:1016    ERROR <general>: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: SSL connect error(35)
2022-02-26 23:42:00.613 T:1016    ERROR <general>: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 for https://neuclnbavodns.akamaized.net/nlds...id=1177138:
Hello, today I tried to open league pass. Does not work. It sais check logs... Anyone else had that problem?
I watched a game today with this add-on and it worked perfectly.

It doesn't work for me if I have a VPN on, but works fine when I turn it off
If Kodi is being used as it is intended, then a VPN is not required. See our VPN policy (wiki) for full details.

Should you wish to use one is entirely up to you, but we do not support such usage.
Any issues caused by using a VPN should be referred to your VPN provider for support, not to us, as that's partly what you're paying them for.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm getting the same error I think. Haven't had any luck trying to figure out why it's happening.
Links to logs below but seems to be something to do with input stream, getting the error  "'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 58363: ordinal not in range(128)" while using the input stream helper module.

Log File: https://paste.kodi.tv/awiqaluvuh.kodi
Still love this addon, use it daily from work and at home and runs great for me. However one small thing, once starting a game (from live) if I dont pause for approx 10 seconds before pressing play again I often receive bad stuttering as the stream seems to catch up wih what's been pre loaded but instead of buffering correctly has sone weird behavior.

Would it be possible to to default to a longer lead time? Or make this length customizable in the future?

Not a hugey as can still achieve this manually as stated but would just make this awesome addon even better.

Thanks again
Hi, is it possible to same games offline?Since they are decrypted within KODI anyway, how hard potentially woild it be to implement such a feature? Thanks !
Great add on works perfect.

Question though... How do I get NBA TV to play live?
Hi.. is there anyway to choose what bitrate? Currently it defaults to 720p30... I want to use 720p60 or 1080p
(2022-05-01, 02:13)neos_83 Wrote: Great add on works perfect.

Question though... How do I get NBA TV to play live?
Please update the add-on to the latest beta this is issue should be fixed.
Wondering if anyone has anyone had any luck updating to the 0.01~beta20

mine simply says Update Failed every time i attempt to on all of my devices.

Current version still working fine for what i need currently might I add. But keen to get this newer version Smile
(2022-06-07, 13:35)horseman3gb Wrote: Wondering if anyone has anyone had any luck updating to the 0.01~beta20

mine simply says Update Failed every time i attempt to on all of my devices.

Current version still working fine for what i need currently might I add. But keen to get this newer version Smile

Can you try again, there was an issue in the repository and it should be fixed.
Bingo!!

Updated now Smile

thank you
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)0