Android ERROR <general>: control 61 in window 10147 has been asked to focus, but it can't,
I've been getting this error message along with the failed playback error and I've looked at countless YouTube videos and formun pages and nothing. So....guys i need some helpImage
(2021-05-14, 01:47)tyranw12 Wrote: I've been getting this error message along with the failed playback error and I've looked at countless YouTube videos and formun pages and nothing. So....guys i need some helpImage
It is a skin bug and need a debug level log uploaded to paste.kodi.tv to see which skin or addon and skin window is involved.  But in general that error is not a killer in any way.  I don't think it is cause of your failed playback, but may be related.  Log would allow further analysis (I am not an Android person so if the problem is related to platform probably can't offer any help, but at least upload the log and let use see).

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR <general>: control 61 in window 10147 has been asked to focus, but it can't,0