Release MiLB.TV®
I believe you should still be able to use your same MiLB account as last year, they are just being very confusing about it. You can't buy a standalone subscription to MiLB.TV like you could before, but it's included with an At Bat subscription, which is the radio-only subscription that is cheaper than MLB.TV. But also instead of having to buy a separate add-on subscription with MLB.TV, you get MiLB included, so there's no reason to get At Bat if you have a full MLB.TV subscription. The actual MLB.TV app does not include the full MiLB.TV content, you have to either go to the MiLB.TV website or use the First Pitch app, both of which seems to require MiLB credentials instead of MLB.TV credentials.

The way to re-activate your MiLB account is by using a link in an email MLB.TV sent with title "Your MLB.TV Subscription". There is a section about Minor League games that includes a link to redeem your included MiLB subscription to a MiLB.TV account. My MiLB.TV credentials from last year were not working on the MiLB.TV website before I clicked that link, but started working immediately after I clicked the link. Here's the text from that section:
Quote:For 2023, we’re bringing you more live baseball than ever before, with access to Minor League Baseball (MiLB) included as part of your MLB.TV subscription. MLB.TV subscribers can watch more than 7,000 streamed games for affiliates of all 30 MLB Clubs, including all 60 Triple-A and Double-A Clubs, plus home games from more than 40 additional Clubs and select postseason games through the First Pitch app along with select games from your favorite team’s affiliates in the MLB apps (check device availability here). To access MiLB games on the First Pitch app, click here. You will need to create a MiLB username and password in-order to watch on the First Pitch app.
(2023-04-06, 16:09)ctgraham Wrote: The way to re-activate your MiLB account is by using a link in an email MLB.TV sent with title "Your MLB.TV Subscription".
Was it this link? https://www.mlb.com/commerce/redeem/milbtv

I didn't get such an email, and when I go to that link with my T-Mobile MLB subscription, it tells me I am ineligible. (And I had previously canceled the auto-renewal on my MiLB.TV subscription from last year.)
(2023-04-06, 18:59)tonywagner Wrote:
(2023-04-06, 16:09)ctgraham Wrote: The way to re-activate your MiLB account is by using a link in an email MLB.TV sent with title "Your MLB.TV Subscription".

I didn't get such an email, and when I go to that link with my T-Mobile MLB subscription, it tells me I am ineligible. (And I had previously canceled the auto-renewal on my MiLB.TV subscription from last year.)
It was not that link. If I go to that link it tells me that I am eligible for a free At Bat subscription which I assume is a separate thing. The email I mentioned linked to a specific redemption code for MiLB.TV, if I try to go there again it says the code has already been used. I don't know if your T-Mobile MLB subscription has some sort of special restrictions, but the FAQ on MiLB's website does say that everyone with a MLB.TV subscription should be able to have access:
Quote:Q. I'm trying to watch Minor League games after purchasing an MLB.TV or At Bat subscription, but I can't login or am unable to watch games.
A. You should have received an activation link in an email when you purchased the MLB subscription. Please click the link in that email, and it will first prompt you to create an account for MiLB.com and then automatically grant you access so you can start watching games. If you're unable to locate the email or are having problems, please contact our customer service team or call 866-244-2291, and they can help set you up. (For international callers, please use 315-203-6761.)
Any chance this add-on can get updated so it works again? Currently not loading any video feeds.
(2023-04-06, 02:29)tonywagner Wrote: Otherwise, to get this addon going again, I'd need some credentials temporarily, to figure out the access token issue.
If you're still looking, I'll give you mine. I am able to watch games on MILB.TV and to be sure logged out of your add-on and logged back on, but still no go.
(2023-04-06, 18:59)tonywagner Wrote:

Are you still around? I'll do whatever it takes to get you help to start this back up Smile
I'd like to get this add-on going again as well. I tried it, and I get an error, and it won't log me in. . . But i can login just fine on the actual website.
The MLBTV Kodi app now offers all features that this had with MILB games.
(2023-07-26, 03:03)stormtracker6 Wrote: The MLBTV Kodi app now offers all features that this had with MILB games.

Then I don't need Kodi to watch MiLB.  I can just download the MLB app. . . lol
Well you still need Kodi to install a Kodi app :>

I’m saying that all the features this one offered are now in the MLB one. It has all
MILB games.
(2023-07-26, 02:42)JAM83 Wrote: I'd like to get this add-on going again as well. I tried it, and I get an error, and it won't log me in. . . But i can login just fine on the actual website.

Yes, there was an authentication change for MILB this year, haven't had the time/account to update the addon.

But as the other poster said, MILB games are now integrated into the unofficial MLBTV addon now, so that's the way to go. (They are also available in the official MLB apps, but typically they only display the most recent game of each of your favorite team's affiliates -- plus no options to skip breaks/pitches, of course!).
(2023-07-26, 15:30)tonywagner Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 02:42)JAM83 Wrote: I'd like to get this add-on going again as well. I tried it, and I get an error, and it won't log me in. . . But i can login just fine on the actual website.

Yes, there was an authentication change for MILB this year, haven't had the time/account to update the addon.

But as the other poster said, MILB games are now integrated into the unofficial MLBTV addon now, so that's the way to go. (They are also available in the official MLB apps, but typically they only display the most recent game of each of your favorite team's affiliates -- plus no options to skip breaks/pitches, of course!).

Yeah, i've been watching it on the MLB app.  I just hate having to go to the settings and choosing a favorite MLB team, etc. . . with the MiLB Kodi Add-on, I can scroll through the list of "Today's Games". . . lol . . How long would it take you to update it?
(2023-07-26, 13:28)stormtracker6 Wrote: Well you still need Kodi to install a Kodi app :>

I’m saying that all the features this one offered are now in the MLB one. It has all
MILB games.

I don't need Kodi to install the MLB app. . Firetv has the MLB app in their app store.
(2023-07-26, 19:43)JAM83 Wrote: Yeah, i've been watching it on the MLB app.  I just hate having to go to the settings and choosing a favorite MLB team, etc. . . with the MiLB Kodi Add-on, I can scroll through the list of "Today's Games". . . lol . . How long would it take you to update it?

You should update your MLB.TV addon -- version 2023.6.6 added menus to navigate all minor league games by affiliate or level.
(2023-07-27, 00:52)tonywagner Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 19:43)JAM83 Wrote: Yeah, i've been watching it on the MLB app.  I just hate having to go to the settings and choosing a favorite MLB team, etc. . . with the MiLB Kodi Add-on, I can scroll through the list of "Today's Games". . . lol . . How long would it take you to update it?

You should update your MLB.TV addon -- version 2023.6.6 added menus to navigate all minor league games by affiliate or level.
I don't use MLB.tv addon. . I use the actual app that i download from the amazon store, but I definitely will check it out. I might like it better. . lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiLB.TV®0