• 2(current)
Tubi
I had to install script.module.m7lib-1.0.1.zip manually.
[Mod effort] Link Removed as violation of banned group.

Just install the repo (it’s right there on the page). His free tv addon is excellent, it’s an aggregator of all the various streaming TV services like Pluto, Xumo, etc.

[Mod note] please refrain from listing banned sites, and encouraging violation of rights holders, this is not up for discussion.  Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)
FYI to any interested in this addon.   His version of the Tubi addon is geoblocked to the US. Tubi is legally available in Canada.
The Tubi add-on and Free Live TV add-on made by Jereme Hancock work with Kodi 19, but will need to be modified to work with Kodi 20.

[mod edit] Links and methods for circumventing protection and geo locking eliminated. please read Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)

Tubi m7 has search functionality than the TubiTV add-on, but the US region lock is hard-coded within the add-on, while Tubi's service area also includes Australia, Canada, Mexico, and New Zealand.
(2021-11-20, 20:54)Wagg Wrote: https://github.com/jeremehancock/plugin.video.tubi.m7

Geez, you don’t need to go through any of that.
This addon could use an alphabetical sort setting, it's a jumbled mess.  Works good though.
(2021-11-21, 22:25)barney63 Wrote: FYI to any interested in this addon.   His version of the Tubi addon is geoblocked to the US. Tubi is legally available in Canada.

That sucks! Tubi is also legally available in Latin American countries.
In .kodi/addons/plugin.video.tubi.m7/default.py comment out the section for location check like so....

python:

from resources.lib.modules.channels import *

import xbmcplugin

mode = Tubi().plugin_queries['mode']

"""
if location_check() != "US":
    dlg.ok(addon_name, get_string(9005))
    exit()
"""

if mode == "main":
    patreon_notify()
    Channels.section_list()

(2021-11-22, 10:16)QianyuLi Wrote: Tubi m7 has search functionality than the TubiTV add-on,
TubiTV has a search function.  The Get Fit directory is in there twice one of which is the search
My Kodi Matrix showed an update was available for the working 5.0.1 version. I did the update to 5.0.2 and it no longer works, but I can't get back to the previous version. I've searched all over for the original 5.0.1 file but it looks like its been deleted. Could someone point me to where I could find the zip file, or PM me with it? I've tried the Tubi M7 install and it doesn't work for me - no programme descriptions and no flag to show something has been watched.
Ah, I found it on the GitHub site here - everything now back working as it was;
https://github.com/Lunatixz/KODI_Addons/...-5.0.1.zip
Bump.

I've noticed that a lot of movies won't play as of 4/4/2022.  I have the latest version, and I've tried both Lunatixz and jeremehancock's plugins for Tubi; I've even tried installing previous versions from both creators, neither will play most of the videos. Either nothing happens or I get an error message saying "this video failed to play". I'm using the most recent version of Kodi, and I've installed it on both my iMac and Macbook Air, as well as Chromecast with Google TV.  Same result.  Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix on the way?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Here's the log as requested: https://paste.kodi.tv/asofazalal.kodi
@DaddyJustice
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2022-04-10, 00:32)Klojum Wrote: @DaddyJustice
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Updated with banned repository removed: https://paste.kodi.tv/nomohasana.kodi
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tubi0