XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 4 release - Please report all bugs to Trac
Note that current SVN (r15200) has a fix for this problem.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Hi Dav.

To guide you through, the process is as follows:

1. Go to http://trac.xbmc.org.
2. Click login.
3. Login with your forum username + password.
4. Click "New Ticket"
5. Fill in the details.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks for this help Jonathan.
This is better than the full wiki, Etc ... Wink
Ticket created : #4681

KR,
Dav.
Thank your for all of your hardwork jmarshal and the entire team. I just finished packing away my xbox and building my xbmc windows pc for the livingroom. I've run into several issues with the image viewer, but haven't been able to consistently reproduce them so I haven't submit any Trac tickets yet.

Keep up the great work folks!
Some time ago support for Canon's CR2-format was added, but later removed again, because the xbox had problems handling the large files.
Now that the other platforms are available, and with that, better hardware, is there any chance RAW-support is going to be added again?
For the moment, the picture-viewer is quite useless to me (and others I guess)...
Everything else in XBMC is superduper offcourse!!! Smile
Guys!
what about check IRSS started in new release?
Thanks.
This might not count as a bug but I've got a problem as I have an actual volume on my computer named Z:
If I try to add it as a source xbmc automatically change the path to ...\XBMC\Cache\
yoci Wrote:This might not count as a bug but I've got a problem as I have an actual volume on my computer named Z:
If I try to add it as a source xbmc automatically change the path to ...\XBMC\Cache\

This is legacy stuff from the xbox and can't be removed easily. It's trac'ed but don't hold your breath.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Hi,

I think I've got a bug in the playlist. I wasn't sure so I though i'd post it here before putting it into Trac. I have just tested this on the latest tech release (ALPHA 4 build) using the PMIII skin.

When I create a playlist from internet streams the files do not queue up correctly when playing. For example I play 5 videos from youtube (through the tvshack plugin by voinage) The first flv video starts, plays all the way through, then ends. The next video then attempts to load and fails. The third video is then loaded and starts to play. However the video is minimized and I am returned to the playlist screen. This is with DVDPlayer.
If I play the same playlist with mplayer the second video isn't skipped but the video is still minimized as described for dvdplayer.

Debug log (from the point of the first video ending naturally) using dvdplayer:
http://pastebin.ca/1185334

I have also tried using a combination of local and remote links - local is always fine but as soon as a new remote item is loaded from the playlist the above happens again.

Also if you use the chapter skip on the remote - the next playlist item plays correctly regardless of player(mplayer/dvdplayer) or location(local/remote).
eddebaby: Please post a trac report, ideally with everything we need (including links to plugins/playlists/exactly what we need to do to reproduce + a debug log).

Also, note you posted in a windows release thread.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Awesome work!
Question.. is there anyway to get XBMC to respect hidden folders? IE on all my shared drives i get "$Recycling Bin" and "$System Volume Information". These do not show up on the ol' xbox and naturally none of the windows machines in the house see these folders.

Again great work for something that not long ago was argues as "never going to happen so stop asking" heheh.
I set XBMC to use Last.FM
When I start XBMC without having network (in the train ie.), I get 'Unable to handshake' when XBMC starts (nothing wrong so far).
But when I close down XBMC, the screen goes black and I have to wait at least 1 minute before I get back to Windows.
The are the last lines from xbmc.log:
07:44:55 T:628 M:1300578304 INFO: Get URL: http://post.audioscrobbler.com/?hs=true&...1&u=Fire69
07:44:55 T:628 M:1300570112 WARNING: ERROR: Problem accessing the DNS. (addr: post.audioscrobbler.com)
07:44:55 T:628 M:1300570112 ERROR: Unable to connect to post.audioscrobbler.com: 11001
07:44:55 T:3684 M:1300606976 INFO: lastfm destroyed
07:44:55 T:3684 M:1300713472 NOTICE: application stopped...

Anybody else having this problem?
Do I post it on Trac?
Hi!

Is there a valid reason XBMC why looks for network connectivity when running plug-ins? I'm writing one that cashes content to a database and works perfectly well off-line except XBMC blocks it. It would be very valuable, especially when developing on the road, if the plug-in could be executed without a network connection. I have noticed that when Adding Source I can browse with the plugin and see what icons been picked but it does not give me Genre etc like the GUI, hence this request.

MrZ
If a plugin doesn't require network connection, there should be no need for one to be up. I suggest providing way more details and a simple reproducer. When you get all this information, maybe open up a trac ticket.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I ran the uninstaller to see what it did. It deleted everything from the XBMC folder. Including things it did not install (custom scripts and skins).
Hi tsplayer!
To reproduce is easy just start ANY plugin without NW access and you get a "No Network Message". I scaled a script down to only addDirectoryItem and endOfDirectory and you still get that message, preventing the plugin to start.
Please let me know if a trac ticket is needed. It could be that developers choosed this behavior on purpose.

MrZ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 4 release - Please report all bugs to Trac0