Solved My Library has emptied
Thanks for the great info. I'll give Artwork Dump a try first so that it can toil away on the Shield without me having to leave my computer on. I don't have the Pro version of TMM so it will only grab what the moviedb has, and I have added a few shows to thetvdb including season art and episode thumbnails that aren't anywhere else so I'd like the best versions of them in kodi.
So if I have local information that kodi will use first, when something is watched, will it be marked watched in the local nfo file or in the kodi database? I ask because it would be nice if something watched upstairs shows up as watched downstairs. I was hoping that that would be changed in the local nfo file that lives alongside the video file.
(2021-06-08, 15:11)Ferkner Wrote: when something is watched, will it be marked watched in the local nfo file or in the kodi database
Database only. As I said previously, nfo files are not a substitute for the library database, nor does Kodi access them with normal use. They are only used for import (Library Update, Refresh) and export.

(2021-06-08, 15:11)Ferkner Wrote: would be nice if something watched upstairs shows up as watched downstairs
You need a MySQL\MariaDB setup
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-06-08, 21:21)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 15:11)Ferkner Wrote: when something is watched, will it be marked watched in the local nfo file or in the kodi database
Database only. As I said previously, nfo files are not a substitute for the library database, nor does Kodi access them with normal use. They are only used for import (Library Update, Refresh) and export.
(2021-06-08, 15:11)Ferkner Wrote: would be nice if something watched upstairs shows up as watched downstairs
You need a MySQL\MariaDB setup

Thanks. Guess I will look into doing something like that then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Library has emptied0