• 7(current)
Release Paramount+
Everything plays back in 1080p even the shows that are in 4K and 4K HDR while enabled in the settings is there a fix for this slyguy wonderful addon thanks for your time and progress
Everything is good it's just 4K HDR playback no working using this Add-on only all the other Add-ons work Hulu HBO Max no problem 4K HDR runs fine with those apps it's just Paramount +, it plays fine HD is great just no 4K HDR, the default app which comes pre-installed with the nvidia shield TV pro again no problem 4K HDR working great and to make sure I have the $10 plan (must have for HDar) and watching Evil which ik for sure is in 4K HDR is there any fix for this
please try 0.5.7
remember to enable both 4k and h265 in the addon settings
Thankyou brother for responding 4K HDR working now much appreciated by the way will you ever be making a BET + Add-on and a Zeus Add-on by any chance ik apple is a never because of apple just wondering because your Add-ons are flawless and I have a AIO on Kodi because of your Add-ons
Addon requests are best to go here
https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=251
Ok I will also I noticed 4K HDR does work but not for all movies/shows that are actually in 4K (I've tested with shield app) all playback 4K HDR but not with the Add-on for example Halo, and a few others but 4K does work Now flawlessly
thanks. I thought this may happen.
I need a more robust way of choosing the right manifest.
You make it sound so easy brother 😂😭🤣 I wonder if im the only one having this issue
Many thanks for this addon,
I've just picked up a nice Black Friday deal for Paramount+ (£34:99 for 12 months here in the UK, but the offer ends today).
The UK service is poorer than the US one with only HD streams and no HDR or Atmos which is why I've held off until this offer,
but this addon is working perfectly with it on what is available to us Big Grin
hi Matt, thank you for the Paramount+ add-on!

Much more reliable than the official Shield app that kicks me out every time I close the app... Very annoying...

Hope you can also fix the 4k and Atmos issues. That would be perfect.

Thank you for all the work!
I'm trying out this addon on a trial of Paramount+ (premium / commercial free).  I notice intermittent audio cutouts that are very short and I do not get on other addons and the log appears to have frequent "Display resolution ADJUST" messages.  I do not notice glitches in the video, but maybe it's because I'm distracted by the audio.  Could I have something misconfigured?
Debug log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/sasugaxote.kodi

Thanks for your work on this addon, Matt!
Just tried the new Top Gun Maverick. It says 1080p and around 5 Mbit and Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 sound.

Is that what everyone else is getting?

I am using the Shield Pro 2019.
Hey matt great stuff, love your addons, I have a minor suggestion for your consideration.

Have you considered a LazyLoad type function for pagination on your addons, where when you scroll to (or near) the bottom and it auto loads more.

Just wanted to throw that out there for you.

Thanks for all the quality addons.

Keep up the great work!
I have wanted too but as far as I know, that's not possible for plugins to do. There is no asynchronous/ callback functionality.
I see it's acting completely static on a list.

Already the thought I had was to proxy the images through the plugin to generate a load event on the 75th item or whatever (indicating 75th was selected) which could trigger a dynamic "load more items" but I honestly don't know if that would be possible at this point.
May not be able to even trigger a dynamic load, it may be Kodi just requests a list from the addon and that's it.

Well, sorry to have wasted a couple entries on this thread and your time.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paramount+0