Release Retro Crush
Retro Crush Video Addon for Kodi 19+
Watch classic anime that matters, including exclusive first-time English releases. Revisit your favorite shows and discover forgotten gems. There is something for all anime lovers. Free to stream. No subscription required. Start binging on all the shows you missed! This is not an official addon! If the official APP is available for your platform, use it instead of this addon. All rights on content are reserved by Digital Media Rights.

>>Link for download<<
(2021-07-16, 19:33)Majide Wrote:
Retro Crush Video Addon for Kodi 19+
Watch classic anime that matters, including exclusive first-time English releases. Revisit your favorite shows and discover forgotten gems. There is something for all anime lovers. Free to stream. No subscription required. Start binging on all the shows you missed! This is not an official addon! If the official APP is available for your platform, use it instead of this addon. All rights on content are reserved by Digital Media Rights.

>>Link for download<<

Hey, thanks, but unfortunately it's not working for me (your other addons like Asian Crush and Cinehouse works). When I try to play something back I get an error to check the log. This would be on 19.1 Matrix nightly on a Shield Pro (2019).

I know on the website there's a login (even though content still plays without it) - although it's still all free. Not sure if that might have something to do with it.

I can post a log if you need it.

Nevermind- for some reason I played the same content from Asian Crush first, then tried it on Retro Crush and it worked. Now everything works on Anime Crush. Strange.

Thanks again for this. I really like all the older anime content that's on Asian Crush.

Edit- As long as you’re on a roll, how about addons for the last two Digital Media Rights properties- Midnight Pulp and Cocoro? Both are the same format as all their others, all free content. Smile
Hey Wagg Cool

I have published updated versions of Asian Crush, Retro Crush & Cinehouse addons. Try & tell me has it working normally for you. For now i don't intend to make Midnight Pulp or Cocoro addons. I don't think they will be of much interest.  I am interested in making an addons for iQIYI or VIKI (again), if is provided opportunity to play their DRM protected streams. Meanwhile, I noticed that a significant number of Asian TV shows/series are published legally on YouTube (with subtitles), which makes them viewable through Kodi !
(2021-08-15, 10:21)Majide Wrote: Hey Wagg Cool

I have published updated versions of Asian Crush, Retro Crush & Cinehouse addons. Try & tell me has it working normally for you. For now i don't intend to make Midnight Pulp or Cocoro addons. I don't think they will be of much interest.  I am interested in making an addons for iQIYI or VIKI (again), if is provided opportunity to play their DRM protected streams. Meanwhile, I noticed that a significant number of Asian TV shows/series are published legally on YouTube (with subtitles), which makes them viewable through Kodi !
If you want to reference someone on forum you should use the @ symbol before the username- luckily I noticed this.

That said I think there's some more interesting content on Midnight Pulp (at least for me) than Cinehouse, but there's some crossover on all their streaming services. I tried your newer addons and they work fine- I'm now able to see the missing RetroCrush content. Thanks.
Update> v0.19.0.4
Changelog> NEW Addon Setting > Sort categories in the main menu in alphabetical order.
No longer works.
Please fix the addons.
I think the API structure changed.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retro Crush0