MediaStream v0.88 Released
scarfa Wrote:Is the list view broken? When I'm browsing movies (not using library mode) using list view the dvd cover for the selected movie is overlapping the list on the left side. I suppose the movie cover is suppose to be on the right side. List info view works fine though.

I'm having a similar problem with the latest release. When I go into "Watch Your Videos" instead of seeing the icons which lead to different areas, I get No thumbs..

Info List is fine its just the Panel Stream View

Oo
Rastan Wrote:Info List is fine its just the Panel Stream View

Oo
I'm confused, which view are you having a problem with, is it List or Panel Stream? Your issue looks to be with no thumbs in the Panel Stream but you have quoted scarfa's issue which is to do with the list view?

I've done some testing of the Panel Stream in files mode and it works for me. Do you use library mode at all?
Can we see screenshots of the Panel Stream anywhere? I would love to see it before I get home and have time to install it...
Can you upgrade to this version from 0.87 without losing your settings?
@ Hasselstrom
Settings aren't stored in the skin folder, settings are stored in the Userdata folder.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:@ Hasselstrom
Settings aren't stored in the skin folder, settings are stored in the Userdata folder.

Even settings under "Mediastream skin" ?
Hasselstrom Wrote:Even settings under "Mediastream skin" ?

Yep
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I'm confused, which view are you having a problem with, is it List or Panel Stream? Your issue looks to be with no thumbs in the Panel Stream but you have quoted scarfa's issue which is to do with the list view?

I've done some testing of the Panel Stream in files mode and it works for me. Do you use library mode at all?

Yup the issue is with Panel Stream view. All the icons just say No Thumb

Great Skin by the way!! Nod
skunkm0nkee Wrote:[*]Added: Option to hide info on Media Preview view (based on Hitcher's idea)

Big thanks for including this. Big Grin
I admit I am using MediaStream on a XBOX viewed through a 21" CRT but what exactly is "Added: new Massive fontset" doing when I switch to it as I see no difference in any size of font. I tried refreshing skin and also reloading XBMC after changing setting but no difference?

Skin looks good though just not good for my eyesight - look forward to full 4:3 support.

Can you copy XTV's coverflow? - that draws me back to XTV skin every time I try a new skin.

Cheers - keep up the good work.
thanks for the massive font set.
now i have to wait for a native 4:3 version. but with the massive fontset, its usable Smile
I to found the font size some what less than massive. I think you need to look at the font size in PM3 as it was developed before Extra large screens were common place. To get a good feel of what is needed for screen under 32inch Focus is the only modern skin that's got this right up to now.

The "massive font" was definitely bigger but could do with being increased by at least 50% to make easily readable on my 22inch set. The stylized font is probably contributing to the legibility problems, the main area that needs looking at is media description's

thanks for crating this skin and sorry for bitching its only because I'd like to be able to use it
I'm pretty sure the fonts don't have any effect on a 4:3 TV.. they don't change at all. I too, look forward to 4:3 support.. seems to be quite a few people who want it. Enjoy the skin.
when I try and switch to mediastream v0.88 I get this error

Incompatible skin. We require skins of version 2.00 or higher

I'm using t3ch June 30, 2008 xbmc
JATWolf Wrote:Can we see screenshots of the Panel Stream anywhere? I would love to see it before I get home and have time to install it...

+1
I would love to see some screens as well. Got a lot on over the next few days so probly went get to try the update for a while, but would definitely love to see some of the changes.

Also, is there a timeframe you are aiming for with a v1.0 release?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.88 Released1