Movie Extra's add-on
I have the movie extra's add-on now and it seems to work just fine.  My question, is there a way to show on the movie poster that there are movie extras with the specific movie with out having to go to the extras pull down to see if they exist or not?  Kinda like the overlay for the tv seasons number of episodes or for the time played circle on the poster if activated.  Hope this makes sense?
Hi badbones.

Can you provide a link to this specific addon?
I don't use it, but could look into what is possible.
(2021-09-07, 10:35)Gade Wrote: Hi badbones.

Can you provide a link to this specific addon?
I don't use it, but could look into what is possible.

Thank you Gade,

here is the add-on I am using..it works fine from what I can tell so far.  I just dont know which movies have extra discs or not with out having to go through the viewing/playing process, only to find that a particular movie didnt have any.  What would be nice is a simple over lay of like 3 discs stacked at a corner of the library pic to show it has extras at a quick glance.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras

Thank you again
Hi badbones.

Unfortunately there's no way for me to know when the movie has an extras folder.
So right now it's not possible to display an icon.

If the addon provides some kind of way to let the skin know when there is an extras folder, it could be achieved.
(2021-09-10, 10:57)Gade Wrote: Hi badbones.

Unfortunately there's no way for me to know when the movie has an extras folder.

If the addon provides some kind of way to let the skin know when there is an extras folder, it could be achieved.
This is a shame.

@badbones  in case you didn't notice - you need to add some code to Advancedsettings.xml else the extras folder will be scraped to your library see here para 4.
(2021-09-10, 13:14)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-09-10, 10:57)Gade Wrote: Hi badbones.

This is a shame.

@badbones  in case you didn't notice - you need to add some code to Advancedsettings.xml else the extras folder will be scraped to your library see here para 4.
they are not for me.  I made the extras folder and did the .nomedia. in the extras folder and they do not appear in the main library or subfolder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Extra's add-on0