Please remove the clown!
EVERYTIME I WANT TO WATCH A TV SHOW I HAVE FLASHBACKS OF PENNYWISE FROM STEPHEN KING'S IT. PLEASE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT DEFAULT TV SHOW BACKGROUND. NO I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT MYSELF.

(Yes, I held shift the entire time)

</sarcasm + some hint of truth>
And off course yelling at the people who made it (Using ALL CAPS on the net is classed as yelling but I guess you allready know that ) is the best way to make sure they listen to your request. :\
^ now thats sarcasm
OH AND I LOVE MEDIASTREAM. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. THE FIRST POST WAS JUST A JOKE. (a bad one at that)
too late.. and whats with the CAPS
F u tim curry!!!!!!
jbob Wrote:KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

That's what she said Laugh
/ Michael Scott
You can change the background for the TV Shows section yourself (in the Skin Settings) and use whatever image (or images) you like
Hasselstrom Wrote:That's what she said Laugh
/ Michael Scott

Question 
skunkm0nkee Wrote:You can change the background for the TV Shows section yourself (in the Skin Settings) and use whatever image (or images) you like

Can you?

I tried this but it only seems to change the background images once you're inside the TV shows section - not the background image for TV Shows on the Home screen (the clown picture)

What is the use of having backgound images inside the TV section anyway? Surely these should be the FanArtof the currently selected show?

.. or am I missing something here?

(P.S. LOVE the Skin!)
TheObo Wrote:Can you?
Yes

TheObo Wrote:I tried this but it only seems to change the background images once you're inside the TV shows section - not the background image for TV Shows on the Home screen (the clown picture)
There's a separate setting that controls whether custom backgrounds should show on the home screen or not.

TheObo Wrote:What is the use of having backgound images inside the TV section anyway? Surely these should be the FanArtof the currently selected show?

.. or am I missing something here?

(P.S. LOVE the Skin!)
Not every TV Show has fanart, plus not everyone wants to see the fanart (or doesn't have the ability to download it).

There are a lot of different types of users out there and most of them have different opinions on how they want the skin to look and work. We try to cater for as many of those opinions as possible and just because those opinions don't match with yours or mine doesn't make them wrong.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:There's a separate setting that controls whether custom backgrounds should show on the home screen or not.
Great! - I'll have to try and find it.

skunkm0nkee Wrote:There are a lot of different types of users out there and most of them have different opinions on how they want the skin to look and work. We try to cater for as many of those opinions as possible and just because those opinions don't match with yours or mine doesn't make them wrong.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend! You've done a great job making most things configurable - is there a setting to enable fanart for TV show backgrounds? I can't seem to find it anywhere...
TheObo Wrote:Sorry, didn't mean to offend!
No probs, wasn't offended I just want people to understand that their personal requirements are all just a part of a larger puzzle that we have to try and piece together.

TheObo Wrote:You've done a great job making most things configurable - is there a setting to enable fanart for TV show backgrounds? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

System -> Settings -> Skin -> Media Views -> Show Fanart with TV Shows List
skunkm0nkee Wrote:There's a separate setting that controls whether custom backgrounds should show on the home screen or not.

OK, I've searched every setting I can find but no sign of it... where is it please?
OK I have the FanArt working and it's great! Although it only works in the background while you're on the main page of the show and the "choose series" page. Once you go to the episode list it disappears - why is this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please remove the clown!0