• 6(current)
Release Hulu
@matthuisman are PR's welcome to your addons or youve pretty much got things covered and contributing would be a waste of both our time?
Help is very much appreciated!
right on

mostly focused towards small improvements right now, nothing huge but they can improve user experience

the addons are so well put together there's really no fixes i have in mind

maybe in the future i might propose a couple extensions or expansions, ill see how i feel at that time
well anyway all i was offering at this time was a solution to the useless resume from 00:00:03 thing i asked about

addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/slyguy/plugin.py

def resume_from(seconds):
    -if not seconds or seconds < 0:
    +if not seconds or seconds < 10:
        return 0

the modification just starts playback from the beginning if resume time is 9 seconds or less
(2023-03-22, 19:37)jepsizofye Wrote: well anyway all i was offering at this time was a solution to the useless resume from 00:00:03 thing i asked about

addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/slyguy/plugin.py

def resume_from(seconds):
    -if not seconds or seconds < 0:
    +if not seconds or seconds < 10:
        return 0

the modification just starts playback from the beginning if resume time is 9 seconds or less
do you have issues with espn+ live content starting from beginning instead of live??
no @markeymark nothing to do with that

its a resolution to a small nuisance that if i click on a video and close it, it'll get a very small resume timestamp

then the next time that i click on it im asked to resume from a useless resume point under 10 seconds

most videos resuming from under 10 seconds will still be blank video padding lead in

and it seems to require more resource (longer loading time) to resume a video so doing it uselessly is also a waste
@markeymark
I suspect the live channels are multiple period so we just need to do the same hack that other addons do by adding a large seek time so Kodi fwds to the live head
(2023-03-22, 21:12)matthuisman Wrote: @markeymark
I suspect the live channels are multiple period so we just need to do the same hack that other addons do by adding a large seek time so Kodi fwds to the live head

thanks, can you explain how i would do that please?
The latest espn+ version pushed should already do what I suggested
(2023-03-23, 19:29)matthuisman Wrote: The latest espn+ version pushed should already do what I suggested

Yeah espn+ add on is fine, its just accessing via hulu add on that I get the issue...........
Why did you say epsn+ thenHuh?
Oh, you meant the epsn content shown on Hulu?

its best you open an issue here:
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.addons/issues
Be really clear with what behaviour is happening on what exact content and what is expected
(2023-03-23, 19:43)matthuisman Wrote: Why did you say epsn+ thenHuh?
Oh, you meant the epsn content shown on Hulu?

its best you open an issue here:
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.addons/issues
Be really clear with what behaviour is happening on what exact content and what is expected
no, I meant the espn+ content in hulu.....lol
sorry, i dont actually use 95% of my add-ons so wasn't even aware there was ESPN content on Hulu.
I see your github issue has been created and I will continue discussion about the bug there
Any update on Live TV freezing, or am I the only one who has this issue?  It's definitely a hit or miss situation - NASA TV played fine for an entire show, as did a local channel, but A&E went about 20 minutes before freezing and Bravo froze after about 3 minutes.

Thanks for the addon, I'm really eager use it exclusively.
Win10 64-bit
Kodi 20.1 / Mimic-LR
Fixing that will be out of my hands either way sorry
Pending future inputstream adaptive updates may help.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hulu0