Switch to recording channel no longer displays prompt in V19
In V18, when I clicked on the guide to play a channel that was already recording, I got a prompt to either switch to channel or play recording from the beginning. But in V19 that seems to have disappeared - it just switched to the channel. My default action the the guide settings is to switch to the channel, since this is what I want to do 99.9999% of the time, but just sometimes I want to chase-play the recording. I don't want to have to go through the context menu all the time, and the V18 behaviour was fine.

Any way I can get that prompt back? (I wrote the skin, so if it's a skinning issue I can control that, but both instances of 18 and 19 I have here use the same skin)
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
Works for me.
Well that's strange, I have a matrix (19.2) on Win11 with TVHeadend server here and it never displays that prompt when a recording is in progress. Just switches straight to the channel. Leia always displays the prompt. Both systems have guide settings set to switch to channel.

What else might have a bearing on it?
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switch to recording channel no longer displays prompt in V190