Kodi hangs
Hi, 

When i stop a video from playing and go back to the home menu, the home menu freezes and i have to wait around 10-20 seconds for it to unfreeze? Also, the freeze occurs when i go into my videos folder, so i guess it could be SMB/Share related. Furthermore, I recently took my server offline (Spinning Rust in RAID 0) and am temporarily using my main computer (NVME drive inside) to share the media to my media PC to watch content, this is when the issue started, all machines (Server, Main PC, Media PC) are connected via ethernet to the router and run Windows 10.

Update, it recently hanged for 10 seconds when going into addons menu so i have no idea what is going on.

I replicated the hang/freeze 3 different times in the menus, they occurred 'very roughly' at,

17:58:34ish
17:59:30ish
18:00:40ish

https://paste.kodi.tv/efucakeqos

Kodi.log
Bump
(2021-10-21, 19:06)n00bftw Wrote: could be SMB/Share related
Sounds like is could be network related, but I'd like you to try without watchdog active, thinking something is going on in the background after the video. Desktop Resolution: 3840x2160 (might want to set for 1920x1080x60 for the purpose of this test).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi hangs0