XBMC Feature Comparison Spreadsheet
After seeing a lot of new posts about people asking what was the best OS to use with XBMC and what features they would get out of XBMC using a specific OS I decided it might be a good idea to make a spreadsheet comparing what features the different OS's combined with XBMC deliver.

It is very incomplete as you can see. This is why I have made it open for anyone to edit. Please do not deface it but please do add thing to it e.g information, categories or just whatever you think would be useful.

When adding to the spreadsheet please try to put features that are unique to the various OS's for example all the different flavors of XBMC can use skins so that does not need to be added. However if a particular port or ports has a specific skin feature that the other ports do not have please add it.

P.S Please do correct any of my spelling mistakes, grammar etc. And if I have made any other mistakes so far please do correct them.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0...wc3c&hl=en

Cheers,
Rob
I'm not sure what the point of differentiating the various hardware acceleration techniques are, as they either apply to everything (crystalhd) or apply to one thing only?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Good point. Yea I think I will change that. Maybe make just "Video Card Acceleration" and "Crystal HD Acceleration"? Hmm i don't know. Feel free to make any changes yourself Jonathan.

Cheers,
Rob
I actually like the chart as is, if only because it is useful for Windows folk to some small degree. At the least, it's not a terrible idea and potentially helpful in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Feature Comparison Spreadsheet0