Release Rapier 13.0.11 for Kodi 20 Nexus
(2023-07-22, 15:32)MidnightWatcher Wrote: ....Rapier has almost all of my movies showing as Rated R, even when they're not. The nfo created by TMM shows the correct rating so not sure why Rapier shows R.

...this is something i cannot confirm. In my setup, running the latest version of Rapier on Kodi 20.1 and ZDMC 20.01 the rating is displayed complete and accurate - even with the german FSK ratings.
Kodi 20.2 (for Windows) on Win11 HTPC
ZDMC 20.2 on Zidoo UHD3000
(2023-07-07, 15:40)HTPC Videophile Wrote: Image

A Humble request to the developer: If possible , please add the the time-duration of the video along with other info icons  (preferably at the start or last) . The size of the files is already listed along with the title of the video; the time duration info could be added as the first item where the info icons are placed i.e. before the Blu-ray icon in the screen shot above.

I wrote an answer here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3160989
(2023-07-22, 15:19)Reelyator Wrote: Hi Gade!

Out of curiosity as i am just working my way through the various options in TMM (Tiny Media Manager):
Does your skin benefit from using discart in the movie section?

Up to now i could not find any view type that uses disc.png in the movie folder....

Hi @Reelyator

Sorry, discart is only used in the music section when playing music. Smile
(2023-07-22, 15:32)MidnightWatcher Wrote: I also use TMM however Rapier has almost all of my movies showing as Rated R, even when they're not. The nfo created by TMM shows the correct rating so not sure why Rapier shows R.

That is most likely not because if the skin, but is because of the scraper you use.
How do you scrape the rating into Kodi?

What does it look like in Estuary?
I scrape local information only after downloading the artwork and nfo using Tiny Media Manager. The nfo has the correct rating and other skins I've tested like like Confluence and Aeon Tajo show the proper rating. (I checked Estuary and see no rating showing). Rapier shows a rated R rating on all titles (along side the proper rating).
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
(2023-07-28, 17:03)MidnightWatcher Wrote: I scrape local information only after downloading the artwork and nfo using Tiny Media Manager. The nfo has the correct rating and other skins I've tested like like Confluence and Aeon Tajo show the proper rating. (I checked Estuary and see no rating showing). Rapier shows a rated R rating on all titles (along side the proper rating).

How are the ratings scraped?

Rated: R
Rated R
US:R
USA:R
hi i am using win 11 with kodi 20.2  and trying out your skin , the skin has updated but i seem to keep getting a error about user rating  i have looked this up and downloaded the file from the list on post 1 but it says it cannot connect to repo  ,,

thanks for your advice
(2023-09-08, 13:08)mollyrocco Wrote: hi i am using win 11 with kodi 20.2  and trying out your skin , the skin has updated but i seem to keep getting a error about user rating  i have looked this up and downloaded the file from the list on post 1 but it says it cannot connect to repo  ,,

thanks for your advice

Do you mean the addon script.userrating?

That addon is not officially supported anymore and probably shouldn't be used. The version in my repo hasn't been updated for a very long time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 13.0.11 for Kodi 20 Nexus0