New Hardware idea
I have idea of upload executable to the hardware memory this can help in coding in any language https://www.logiccircuit.org/forum/viewt...f=4&t=9724
(2021-11-18, 22:17)mutasim Wrote: I have idea of upload executable to the hardware memory this can help in coding in any language

Apparently you've already had 4-5 years to think this through, so what are you expectations for the Kodi application?
You are linking github pages that are also much older than that, upto 9 years.

On a personal note, given the multi-platform basis that Kodi has, I'd say that your "idea" has no use for us whatsoever.
(2021-11-18, 23:23)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-11-18, 22:17)mutasim Wrote: I have idea of upload executable to the hardware memory this can help in coding in any language

Apparently you've already had 4-5 years to think this through, so what are you expectations for the Kodi application?
You are linking github pages that are also much older than that, upto 9 years.

On a personal note, given the multi-platform basis that Kodi has, I'd say that your "idea" has no use for us whatsoever.
Thank you for your reply , I think now big companies and developers are designing a new OS system that target Managed Code and Java Bytes and CPPCLR and other and in that case we will not use the old C & Cpp code and my idea help in this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Hardware idea0