Limit for unwatched movies
Question 
Hello everyone,

i am using two different Kodi instances (Matrix 19.3) on two different devices. I have more than 25 unwatched movies, but Kodi will show me only the "newest" 25.

Does anyone has the same problem or an idea how to fix this? With Kodi 18.x, I haven't had that problem...

Thanks already
cgi
Where is this? AFAIK, there is a limit of 15 on Kodi's home screen.

On the movie listing page, with the all/watched/unwatched filter, the Estuary default is 25, but you can change that a bit via the advancedsettings.xml file.
I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo with a submenu that should show all unwatched movies. I thought the function behind the menu is like "show all movies and then filter to all unwatched movies" or something like that.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try to change the advancedsetting.xml on sunday...
My tip was for the default Estuary skin, since you did not mention any other skin in the opening post.
I will move the thread to the Aeon Nox skin subsection.
Thank you! I've missed to tell you about the skin. I'm using it for years as default so I didn't think about Estuary....
So any clue how to set amount of unwatched movies in Aeon Nox?

The following in advancedsettings.xml still keeps the amount set to the default (15).

Code:

<videolibrary>
        <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
    </videolibrary>
I finally did find the solution to increase the amount of unwatched movies in Aeon Nox.

If you look in:
* addon_data\script.skinshortcuts\20342.DATA.xml

You see the line
Code:
<action>ActivateWindow(Videos,/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/extras/UnwatchedMovies.xsp,return)</action>

If you open the file in:
* /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/extras/UnwatchedMovies.xsp

You see:
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Unwatched Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <limit>15</limit>
    <group>none</group>
    <order direction="ascending">random</order>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

And increasing the amount in <limit> solves the problem.
This would get overridden by a skin update. I suggest making your own smartplaylist and using that instead of the built in ones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Limit for unwatched movies0