Can anybody help me a little with my repository?
Hello, good night, I hope someone can get me out of two doubts that I have, one is that there are some repositories that are added through the kodi file manager with a url someone can tell me what that is called or where I can find any tutorial? The other is that when my addons are added to the repository when seeing them there they do not have a thumbnail or fanart, or description etc ... this, where is it added and how? someone knows?. Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas
Hello @ponchofcult

(2021-12-24, 07:21)ponchofcult Wrote: one is that there are some repositories that are added through the kodi file manager with a url someone can tell me what that is called or where I can find any tutorial?
Are you asking what the name of the repositories are and where to find them? If yes, I don't know what you are looking for, so I can't answer.

(2021-12-24, 07:21)ponchofcult Wrote: The other is that when my addons are added to the repository when seeing them there they do not have a thumbnail or fanart, or description etc
It depends on which one you are installing and where it is coming from. Many are not maintained.

But also be careful as most of the repositories you install with a URL are banned from this forum. Not all, but many of them are. See Banned Add-ons (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you very much @Karellen 
(2021-12-24, 08:14)Karellen Wrote: Hello @ponchofcult
(2021-12-24, 07:21)ponchofcult Wrote: one is that there are some repositories that are added through the kodi file manager with a url someone can tell me what that is called or where I can find any tutorial?
(2021-12-24, 08:14)Karellen Wrote: Are you asking what the name of the repositories are and where to find them? If yes, I don't know what you are looking for, so I can't answer.
Yes I want to know the name, I am developing the addons myself and to test them on my android tv it would be good for me not to pass them with usb
(2021-12-24, 08:14)Karellen Wrote:  
(2021-12-24, 08:14)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-12-24, 07:21)ponchofcult Wrote: The other is that when my addons are added to the repository when seeing them there they do not have a thumbnail or fanart, or description etc
It depends on which one you are installing and where it is coming from. Many are not maintained.

But also be careful as most of the repositories you install with a URL are banned from this forum. Not all, but many of them are. See Banned Add-ons (wiki)
Yes I know that, I ask because I just made my first repository but the thumbnails and fanart that I put in the resources folder do not appear in the repository I suppose they have to be placed elsewhere in the github folders but I don't know where. https://imgur.com/4HSHlwo Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can anybody help me a little with my repository?0