Screenshots
Hitcher Wrote:No mods, I originally just browsed to the fanart and selected it when choosing a thumb but now I just copy the fanart image and rename it folder.jpg.
Ah ok, even easier then Big Grin
It would be pretty cool if this was in the standard release. We could just select an option "Use fanart as thumbs" or something.
goku31640 Wrote:It would be pretty cool if this was in the standard release. We could just select an option "Use fanart as thumbs" or something.

+1
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Platform: Windows SDL
Display: 1440x900
Skin: v0.92

Coverflow with Music Now Playing UI

Weather with Music Now Playing UI

Media Preview (no Info) with Music Now Playing UI
Nice, will update the galery thread when I get a sec.

BTW If you update your langinfo.xml file (in XBMC\language folder) so that the time attribute is as follows:

PHP Code:
<time symbolAM="AM" symbolPM="PM">H:mm:ss xx</time

Then you'll see the coloured AM/PM identifier in your clock
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Nice, will update the galery thread when I get a sec.

BTW If you update your langinfo.xml file (in XBMC\language folder) so that the time attribute is as follows:

PHP Code:
<time symbolAM="AM" symbolPM="PM">H:mm:ss xx</time

Then you'll see the coloured AM/PM identifier in your clock

Thanks, looks nicer.
I want to post one, too ... Nod

Hi

Couldnt find any preview of poster icons for TV-series. I hate those wide banners, so here's an image that show off posters Smile

Season view:

Episode view:

And I love my weather background:
Darre Wrote:Hi
And I love my weather background:

I have to agree, that weather background is tasty Big Grin
Lots of tasty ones over at interfacelift.com!

Maybe some of them are worthy of the skins default package? Smile

Btw I really think the views I posted should be in the gallery.. they really show off the skin IMO. Too bad my screenshots are ruined a bit by the vertical problem with the media counter Sad
Hey Darre! How did you get that rss from vg at the bottom?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screenshots0