Screenshots
I'd love to be able to show this off to my friends.
This seriously is a landmark skin for XBMC.
Could someone make a collection of screenshots and post it in all its database glory?

Brian
you can do the same thing moripi...did you know that if you run the SDL version on your windows machine, choose a screen then hit the printscreen button on your PC, it will take a screenshot for you.

I think you will be able to find them in C:
If people could take screenshots then I'll create a sticky Gallery thread and will put the best ones up there. We wouldn't want to have hundreds of screenshots of the movies views etc though, it would be good to get as wide an array of screenshots as possible (the more obscure and beautiful your screenshot is the more likely it will hit the gallery)
or you could just put it on the website.
or both
Platform: Windows SDL
Display: 1024x768 16:9
Skin: v0.90

Movies - Media Preview with no info

Movies - Media Preview with no info

TV Shows - List with background fanart disabled and fanart used for thumbnails
Thanks Hitcher! Big Grin

Your post says that the display is 1024x768 but those images are 1362x768?
Yeah, I resized them to a 16:9 ratio because otherwise they'd be 4:3 and look squashed (my plasma has 1.33 PAR remember).
EDIT: Maybe I should have left the width alone and resized the height because they don't look as good as they do when on screen, sorry.
If you want to up new versions I can update the gallery?
OK, here's a couple more resized to 1024x576 to keep correct aspect ratio - let me know how they look a monitor.

Movies - Media Preview with no Info

TV Shows - List view with fanart used as thumbs
Much better Big Grin

I've put those in the gallery instead of the old ones
How do you get the fanart to be used as thumbs?
It's not in the standard release, Hitcher did some modifications himself so he could see it like that
No mods, I originally just browsed to the fanart and selected it when choosing a thumb but now I just copy the fanart image and rename it folder.jpg.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screenshots0