Mod to "FullList" View
I am new to Kodi and needed to use version 18.9 for performance reasons (Android TV).
As a result I found the Transparency Skin and I like it a lot.

I know that development for this skin has ended and that it will not be available in Kodi 19, but I was hoping that my question was relatively easy.
I am also hoping that there are still people with the required skills looking at this forum.

I have found the xml files and even made one small mod myself, but I am obviously searching on the wrong key words because I can't work out how to do a couple of other mods.
if the mods are hard, then no problem, these are just "nice to have" anyway.

my queries:
1-
looking at the screen shot link (at the bottom of this query) which shows a folder in the "videos-FullList view". (View-FullList.xml)
Is it possible to change the time (circled in red at top right) to show the runtime of the selected episode rather than the runtime of all episodes in the folder?
OR, if it is easier,
can the runtime of the episode be added at the bottom (pink oval)

2-
can the size of the list be made wider? (green arrows)
I figured this was just changing the left and width variables, but I couldn't work out which ones to change

Transparency - Full List - Query

as noted, if there is a reply, thank you in advance
@Gazza too

I suppose the most obvious question is why you are using Videos>Files to access your files. If you scrape your media into the library, then item 1 is available for each episode.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen
true, and you make a good point.
I'll probably need to do that at some point, but I was going for the "one step at a time" option.

I also manage my movies differently than the Kodi library allows. But that's just my quirk.

finally, I like to learn new skills and this one has taken my interest

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod to "FullList" View0