Aeon MQ9 Skin
I have MQ9 on Kodi 20.1 Nexus. Under the default Kodi skin all the TV show episodes and seasons work perfectly. Under MQ9 I can't see more than the first 3 episodes per season on any shows despite it reporting all the available episodes.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
And yes I tried rescanning the library...
(2023-05-10, 17:47)mjb1962 Wrote: I have MQ9 on Kodi 20.1 Nexus. Under the default Kodi skin all the TV show episodes and seasons work perfectly. Under MQ9 I can't see more than the first 3 episodes per season on any shows despite it reporting all the available episodes.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
And yes I tried rescanning the library...
I'm a bit of a newbie to this. However, I did notice, depending on the view selected, I was only able to see a few episodes but quickly realized, I could scroll down and the next episodes would begin appearing. I in no way, am trying to question your knowledge or intelligence by suggesting this but thought I would at least post what I found out. If something different is happening, please post and provide any more details and helpful images. Hope it works. If not, there are some more knowledgeable people out there. I still have a lot of questions about this skin myself.
Great skin , 2 questions though,
first , is there any way to dim the brightness of the fanart?
It is too bright on oled tv and therefore hard to read the plot sometimes.
Second, is there a alphabet jump ? With 1000+ movies in library it takes forever to scroll, even with pagejump.
Thanks in advanced.
@Colabacardi,

1. Smart submenu -> Skin Settings -> Colours - Try to change the texture base

2. When listing the items vertically, press the left arrow, which will open the bar to fast scroll. Horizontally press the right arrow.

@to all users, please use the MQ9 thread to request support.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=372990
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ9 Skin0