Aeon MQ9 Skin
Very sorry for you,
I wish you the best for the time to come and thank to you and Marcos for your work, time.
Greetings form Brittany, France.
Thank you and a Happy New Year!
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hello Wanilton, I wish you a happy new year and continued speedy recovery. Should other views be available in the final version of MQ9 as in the previous versions? And will the possibility come back to create my own menu with the "MyMenu" widget?
@Ghost_66

Probably no more views, but I need to confirm with Marcos first.

My Menu now gives way to Custom Favorites. Each of the 30 menus can have a set of independent custom favorite widgets. You can create a list with unique or mixed content with movies, sitcoms, add-ons and etc ..
- New button for Custom Widget where it is possible to include a URL for exclusive content.
Where and how can i get Aeon MQ9? i didnt found any source where to get it.
Smile 
I wish you the better for both in 2023    Smile
@Wanilton - Quick Question: I set my view in Movies and TV Shows with Automatic PLot - or maybe it was manual - anyway, I can't get to the top menu now. I press up and nothing happens. Any suggestion on how to fix? if i need to mod an xml file to change, just let me know which one. Really enjoying it!!!!  Kudo's to all of you. This is a beautiful and responsive skin

EDIT:  Nevermind, I figured it out. Press M to bring up the top Menu
HI, changing theme not working...and skin color picker not working
@daniko

About the script colorpicker get my version available here, fixed the issue

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/script.skin...-2.0.3.zip

You need use the new addon,  Download MQ9 - Skin Themes (4K)

resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9-1.1.0:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yFNTtY...sp=sharing

The MQ9 skin is available to anyone via Kodi Matrix Repository, enjoy!
thank you!
Just installed the skin. Nice. One comment or question, the recently added movies or recently episodes both show the watched items in the main menu when selected.
Is there a way to only show the unwacthed recelntky added movies an unwatched recently added episodes?
Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Herbert (jueby)
Hello,
I'm just seeing this post as I logged in because I was having trouble with MQ9 as well but on my Firestick 4k. Mine wasn't finishing the install. It took an hour and still nothing. The red circle was spinning and said not to press any buttons while it was loading. Well I was either going to have to reload Kodi any way or try to press buttons. I pressed the ba k button a few times and it finally fired up for me. I'm sure you found a fix by now but just thought I would share in case someone else is looking as well.
(2023-05-03, 00:29)jueby Wrote: Just installed the skin. Nice. One comment or question, the recently added movies or recently episodes both show the watched items in the main menu when selected.
Is there a way to only show the unwacthed recelntky added movies an unwatched recently added episodes?
Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Herbert (jueby)
Yes, only need to go to the widget area and choose movies, tv shows including unwatched episodes

(2023-05-04, 17:46)davelee77 Wrote: Hello,
I'm just seeing this post as I logged in because I was having trouble with MQ9 as well but on my Firestick 4k. Mine wasn't finishing the install. It took an hour and still nothing. The red circle was spinning and said not to press any buttons while it was loading. Well I was either going to have to reload Kodi any way or try to press buttons. I pressed the ba k button a few times and it finally fired up for me. I'm sure you found a fix by now but just thought I would share in case someone else is looking as well.
The skin doesn´t use any dependencies to install. After the installation is complete, some add-ons will be required when browsing the different areas of Kodi. A log can help identify the problem, remembering that the skin is for use in the Kodi matrix 19.5. Kodi Nexus and Omega, adjustments in the skin code still need to be made by Marcosqui.

Please request help or info in the Aeon MQ9 release thread
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=372990
Is there any way to tweak the Live TV EPG guide to make it readable?  I feel like I must be missing something really simple/obvious, because otherwise, this, alone, makes it a non-starter.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ9 Skin0