Bug Movie Set scraping does not work
Scraping a movie set does not appear to be working.
It does not scrape any data or images.

Also does it need TMDB api key to work?

Ember Version : 1.11.1.0
I think I have the same issue? I cant for example add a movieset poster.
I noticed I have the same issue. Version 1.11.1 x64.
I am trying to scrape "Downton Abbey: A New Era" which is part of a collection but it doesn't scrape the collection.

When I create the collection manually the collection ID would not be saved, nor the movies I added. However, when I opened the collection again I could - after 1 or 2 tries - add the collection ID via the button "Get TMDb Collection id".
After that I succeeded in scraping the images.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Hmm, interesting. I just noticed the same thing with TheMovieDB Python scraper in Kodi... https://github.com/xbmc/metadata.themovi...issues/150
I wonder if TMDB have changed something recently.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-06-26, 09:58)PH-SYM Wrote: Get TMDb Collection id
The Get TMDb Collection ID tries to get the TMDb collection ID from one of the movies you added to the movie set list. If no movie already has a TMDb collection ID you have to rescrape the movie collection you don't get an ID by pressing this button. There is also a known bug in the current release: while rescraping a movie the collection will be automatically created but the TMDb collection ID is only saved to the movie, not to the auto created collection. You have to rescrape the collection and select the correct search result to gat the ID and than you also can rescrape the images.
(2022-06-26, 11:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2022-06-26, 09:58)PH-SYM Wrote: Get TMDb Collection id
The Get TMDb Collection ID tries to get the TMDb collection ID from one of the movies you added to the movie set list. If no movie already has a TMDb collection ID you have to rescrape the movie collection you don't get an ID by pressing this button. There is also a known bug in the current release: while rescraping a movie the collection will be automatically created but the TMDb collection ID is only saved to the movie, not to the auto created collection. You have to rescrape the collection and select the correct search result to gat the ID and than you also can rescrape the images.
still not getting any images for the movie set folder.

also do we need to provide our own API key for fanartTV or TMDB

any solution to this problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set scraping does not work0