IMAX / IMAX Enhanced metadata logo widget

Would be nice to have a logo to show IMAX movies in catalogue as some of my movies are named

eg.imax.2160.hevc.atmos.hdr.mkv ect ect
There is some confusion on what should carry this label. Traditionally it should be used for media with not only the Imax Ratio but an Imax Enhanced picture flag and DTS audio with the Imax Enhanced flag set in the bitstream.

Your example file is Atmos so likely a Disney+ source which is not really Imax Enhanced at all, just Imax aspect ratio in some scenes. It would make more sense in this case to mark the picture aspect ratio as Imax.
Yes some sort of info would be grand, As my av, tv are IMAX compatible so I can see your point I don't watch streaming through kodi just my downloaded remux 4k's and e.g Batman vs Superman labeled IMAX in the description file.

Batman.vs.superman.imax.2160.atmos.7.1.HEVC.

for e.g
I wonder if the more complex modern soundtrack configs need a 3rd "Post Process Codec" type logo.

eg.
DTS-HD-MA - 5.1 - Null
TrueHD - 7.1 - Atmos
DTS-HD-MA - 7.1.4 - DTS:X
DTS-HD-HR - 7.1 - DTS:X
DTS-HD-MA - 13.1 - Auro
DTS-HD-MA - 7.1.5 - IME DTS:X

Its a bit of a minefield but support for determining objects is difficult so just leave the base channel count for object based mixes (Like the TrueHD and DTS-HD-HR examples). Not sure how this would all work with file name and nfo files, I noticed TinyMM marks a lot of my Atmos/DTS:X in the nfo file but the Kodi default skin at least does not seem to support this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMAX / IMAX Enhanced metadata logo widget0