Kodi Crashes within 1 second
I'm having the same exact problem. Kodi keeps crashing 1 second after opening it.

I reinstalled it and even formated the Nvidia Pro android box, but the problem still presists.

Can this be fixed with a software update please?
I have split off your post as it appears to have not enough linkage to the thread you put it in.

(2022-02-12, 05:24)ZeroblueOrchid Wrote: I'm having the same exact problem. Kodi keeps crashing 1 second after opening it.
To be honest, the system of the opening poster in the other thread does not crash within a second after opening. That excludes it being the same exact problem. Also, you are using different hardware.

(2022-02-12, 05:24)ZeroblueOrchid Wrote: I reinstalled it and even formated the Nvidia Pro android box, but the problem still presists.
Nvidia Pro android box = Nvidia Shield Pro ? Just making sure.

(2022-02-12, 05:24)ZeroblueOrchid Wrote: Can this be fixed with a software update please?
A software update would imply that we know what the problem is causing the problem. Right now, all we know is that Kodi on your Nvidia Android box "doesn't work". That is not enough information. Let's start with you providing whatever debug log (wiki) the Shield is coughing up.

Also, Nvidia's latest Experience update can mess up Kodi quite a bit. Make sure to have Hotfix 1 thru 3 installed onto your Shield.
@ZeroblueOrchid

Also, do not doublepost your remark in various forum threads claiming it is the exact same problem. It isn't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Crashes within 1 second0