Amazon Cloud .sh scripts Matrix 19.3 on Fire Stick 4k
Hello.... I'm trying to enable Amazon Cloud Support through an add-on script but it requires xbmc.python version 2.1.0. In order to avoid this requirement, I downloaded the installation script separately from GitHub. Now I'm stuck on how to execute it.

I DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER --- JUST AN ANDROID 11 PHONE.

PLEAS HELP. TIA!
(2022-02-14, 06:36)M1lQU3 Wrote: PLEAS HELP. TIA!

You think it really helps when you start to "shout" in capital letters?

(2022-02-14, 06:36)M1lQU3 Wrote: through an add-on script but it requires xbmc.python version 2.1.0.

Python 2 is no longer supported in Kodi 19. You will need someone who can update the script into Python 3. Using a PC will certainly help doing that.
Also please don't double-post the same question on the forum.

People will be more inclined to help when they know exactly which add-on this is about. Can you tell us that?
The script I'm trying to install is:

XBMC repository for ddurdle Cloud Services addons

I primarily want support for my Amazon Cloud Drive. This is the only Add-on I could find with Amazon Drive support written in python 2.7 but depends on python 2.1.0, or at least asks for it. I'm trying to circumvent the dependancy, however it's more than a little frustrating with only a handheld.

I'm open to solutions, thanx
As noted above, if you're using Kodi Matrix or newer (v19.x) then no addon written in Python 2 will work. Python 2 is depreciated and no longer supported by its makers (not us), and so has been dropped and replaced with Python 3. The two Pythons are not mutually compatible.

So you will need an Amazon Cloud addon written for Matrix in Python 3 to have any hope, regardless of whether you're installing it by a PC, a phone or by magic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Cloud .sh scripts Matrix 19.3 on Fire Stick 4k0