Art on Main folder and sub folder.
I have firestick I have used since kodi 14 or so and currently updated to 19.4.  Picked up an additional Firestick for a different room installed Kodi 19.4 and ran the scraper to find cover art and info.  Worked great for the movies but the TV Shows has issues.

On my older Firestick It has cover art on each folder like Babylon 5 and each season folder has its own image for each season.  The new one just has the folder picture.  Each Episode has a thumb and info so I know is pull the correct data so I know it found show.

Its an SMB share on NAS and I browse by going down to Video in the menu and go over to the File store and pick my NAS.  I have my folders for TV shows setup like. 

TV Shows
 - Babylon 5
    - Season 1
    - Season 2
    - Season 3

I don’t remember I did it in the past to have an image on each folder, and I can see the option to add it.  
If I need to redo a file structure I can but I would prefer not to. 

So how can I add an Image to a folder?

Thanks
Sorry forgot to add, I am not using any skin or anything.  I am just using the Base Kodi App.
@greasyspoon42

Season artwork should be scraped like all other artwork.
Check you have set Maximum artwork here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos#Artwork

Delete the show from your library. Then create a Debug Log that captures the scraping the the show again. Provide the Debug Log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I had it set to max. I made the log one I figure out how to copy it off I will upload. What is the “best” scrapper in general?
(2022-04-09, 02:41)greasyspoon42 Wrote: I figure out how to copy it off I will upload
copy the contents to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2839494

For now, stick with the TMDB scrapers- either the default Python scrapers or the older XML scrapers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Art on Main folder and sub folder.0