Help with VideoLibrary.RefreshMovie
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the purpose.  From reading VideoLibrary.RefreshMovie I understood that it would do a re-scrape of the specified movie title.  That is, it would do the same and pressing Refresh from the Info dialog (movie title - i - refresh).

Did I understand it correctly?

I've tried using it to rescrape a movie that is missing some things, like poster art.  The JSON call seems to execute ok, at least with my testing via curl, and checking the debug log as well.  It says OK, but doesn't update anything.

Here is my JSON call:
json:
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.RefreshMovie", "params": {"movieid": 526, "ignorenfo": true}, "id": 1}

I've tried movieid quoted and not quoted.  The movieid number is correct for the movie I was testing against.  Also, adding the title parameter did not help.

Unfortunately, the debug log shows nothing more than the JSON command being accepted.  I did turn on the additional debug logging and all the elements I thought prudent.

Running Libreelec 10.0.2, so Kodi 19.4.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank!
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with VideoLibrary.RefreshMovie0