Solved Matrix v19.4 - How increase the font size for general or for TV channels?
Hi to ALL!
Who can tell me how I can increase the font size for general or for TV channels? I would like to make the names of the channels larger, as well as the EPG information. I did not find it in the interface settings. It is possible to change to another font, but with it even smaller.
In general the layout of text, including font and point size is a skin feature.  One possibility is to try an addon skin from the Kodi repo or one of the modded versions you can find in the skin support forums.  Unfortunately, skins don't often advertise their font coverage so it can be trial and error until you find one that you like.

It is possible to modify a skin by editing its "font.xml" file, the problem tends to be making a font larger can cause the text to overlap or get cut off. 

scott s.
(2022-05-09, 02:24)scott967 Wrote: It is possible to modify a skin by editing its "font.xml" file

Thanks for the tip, after a couple of hours I was able to customize the font to my liking.
As you have found a solution that works for you I will mark this thread as solved.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thread marked solved.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matrix v19.4 - How increase the font size for general or for TV channels?0