Logitech SetPoint stops working after Kodi exit
Im using Kodi 19.4 in Windows 10 with a K400r wireless keyboard. Often when I close Kodi my mouse cursor stops responding. When I press Ctrl+Alt+Del (not going to task manager) and Cancel again, it starts working again. Any idea what causes this or how I can prevent it?
(2022-06-12, 12:30)Sleepless_Nights Wrote: Often when I close Kodi my mouse cursor stops responding
This statement suggests that sometimes the software works as expected? Have you configured the unifying aspect of the software? I suspect there is as wake up key combination to recognize a new driver.
The unifying software has been configured correctly. The only thing I could find about a wake up button was the on/off button on the keyboard. Unfortunately This does nothing.
I've used and continue to use SetPoint for my Logitech mouse and Microsoft keyboard throughout many versions of Windows and Kodi via a Bluetooth dongle rather than the Logitech unifying dongle.  I've never had your symptoms.  I do know SetPoint has an option for program specific settings if one decides to use it/them although I doubt there is a setting to stop your mouse handshake when Kodi is closed even if you close Kodi improperly.  I honestly can't even guess how closing Kodi has anything to do with your mouse becoming unresponsive?  There has to be more involved than meets the eye imo.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
That's great; can you please help me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech SetPoint stops working after Kodi exit0