Installation Instructions for 19.4 on TVOS 15.5 using XCODE 13.4
Hi

I am new to Kodi and Xcode but am struggling to find installation instructions that match,  from what I can tell the current install instructions on the kodiwiki and elsewhere are for a previous Xcode version (It is not mentioned which version was used) 

I could not find any information on what version of TVOS the deployment instructions would work with either so do not know where I should look next to get Kodi installed on my 2 Apple TV 4ks.

Could someone please point me in the right direction as I have struggled for months in trying to find a unified solution for my appleTV with prebuilt app and tried a few with no joy,  have avoided Kodi purely due to needing Xcode to install and wanting to avoid that but it looks like if I want something that will work well, look good and do all I want I need to get Kodi installed.

Any help would be appreciated, and apologies if I have put this in the wrong forum, I'm new here
instructions work basically on any Xcode version. Only Xcode GUI might change slightly between versions.

Could you tell which exact issue you're facing?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installation Instructions for 19.4 on TVOS 15.5 using XCODE 13.40