Can't receive new TalkTV HD Freesat Channel in the UK
I'm having problems trying to receive the new TalkTV HD Freesat Channel in the UK. It has been added by the Bouquet and everything looks fine but it just won't play. Any help would be appreciated. Here are some images showing the details:

These screenshots do not reveal much.
When the channel is started, is something visible in the thv log?
Thanks for the reply. I installed TVHeadEnd several years ago and that was a struggle since I'm not familiar with Linux. So can you please explain for a Linux newbie where I would find the TVHeadend log file.

In the TVHeadEnd Web interface I'm trying to play the channel with VLC Media Player by clicking the small arrow (Play Stream) at the left of the window I posted previously. This provides a link which VLC refuses to play with this error:

Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://localhost:9981/stream/channel/3890da58b5c3c16b0ecf66b11df29766?ticket=6d7a363712520fa9cd86eecd0f80e60aa5a95b40'. Check the log for details.

This is the VLC log:
-- logger module started --
main: Running vlc with the default interface. Use 'cvlc' to use vlc without interface.
access error: HTTP connection failure
main error: read error: Operation now in progress
http error: failed to read answer
-- logger module stopped --

I presume this isn't much help and that you actually need the TVHeadend log file.
I managed to get it working, I followed this procedure which I found via Google and it now works.

Go to the Muxes tab, click on the frequency you want to rescan in the table, select "Edit", set the Scan status to "ACTIVE" and it should re-scan just that frequency.

So would I be correct in assuming that the channel data added by the Bouquet was either wrong or corrupt and that the rescan has corrected it?
There might have been a change in the frequency of a / some channels. It happens sometimes. Good to hear you got it solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't receive new TalkTV HD Freesat Channel in the UK0