Additional start times
I have a wish for the community / developer. Some radio stations do not start their programs precisely - that is: the EPG says 3:05 p.m., but the program starts at 3:04:30 p.m., immediately after the news. There are also radio stations that watch the news the following hour, i.e. the actual broadcast begins at 3:03 p.m., but the EPG shows 3:00 p.m. as the start. Based on this, it would be practical to extend the "Extra start time" function by the options 2.5 - 3.5 - 4.5 minutes, as well as a "Start after" function with 3 - 3.5 - 4 - 4.5 minutes . These start times should make it possible not to record as much of the news / weather / traffic as possible in order to get as close as possible to the real start of the programs. You don't want to hear news at all times.
I find that a real innovation.
This is currently not possible to implement as tvheadend API does only offer full minutes for pre and post padding. So, for your feature request, tvheadend API needs to be extended first. You can file a feature request for this at tvheadend.org

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additional start times0