WIP MINIM
Clear logo's for the movie titles..would be nice .. Nod
We just teasing, take your time.... looks very nice so far....
Is this skin Matrix only or will it also work on Nexus?
@Aaiemron My development system is Matrix but there's no reason I can think of that it wouldn't also work in Nexus.
(2022-08-01, 18:27)roidy Wrote: @Aaiemron My development system is Matrix but there's no reason I can think of that it wouldn't also work in Nexus.

That would be great, thanks
Great looking skin. Really modern and seems to be user friendly. I'm waiting for the beta.

Cheers, S
best,
Salata
Will it have pvr
This looks nice and minimal! Would love to test it out.
Hello. Can you maybe show us any pictures or videos of the progress you made so far?
(2022-08-15, 14:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. Can you maybe show us any pictures or videos of the progress you made so far?

The skin has undergone a radical change in direction.... The more I used it the more I started to dislike the "Netflix" style of layout with the corner art.

I'll have new pics up in a couple of days. I'm still hoping to release a first Alpha this weekend, if everything goes to plan.
I like your style thus far.  Do you think a PVR will come along at some point?  Thanks
(2022-08-16, 02:16)sabre6 Wrote: Do you think a PVR will come along at some point?

Probably not, I have no use for PVR, LiveTV or Games in Kodi so these things will probably never be included.
(2022-08-15, 19:07)roidy Wrote:
(2022-08-15, 14:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. Can you maybe show us any pictures or videos of the progress you made so far?

The skin has undergone a radical change in direction.... The more I used it the more I started to dislike the "Netflix" style of layout with the corner art.

I'll have new pics up in a couple of days. I'm still hoping to release a first Alpha this weekend, if everything goes to plan.
I'm very curious what the new style will look like..
Thanks for the response
Video of the new home layout. It's now a cross between AndroidTV and Netflix.

Nice work, this looks really cool, much more unique now - can't wait to give it a go!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MINIM0