Request: TV Guide Script for Australia?
Hi

I'm after a script, which downloads the TV Guide(Australia) from the internet. I was only able to find scripts, which load it from xml files already downloaded from the net. Is there a script which get the TV Guide from internet directly

Cheers
Rolf
an opportunity to plug my own script I couldnt pass on Wink

myTV - http://www.xbmcscripts.com - there are two datasources for Australia.

BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
I tried both Australian sources but it din't show me any TV Guides. All the time blocks are just empty. I just copied the latest myTV into scripts and followed the configuration screens during the first startup. I selected noTVcard and I expected that the scripts are downloading the TV guids from the internet. Is there a misunderstanding from my side.

I check the internet connection and it was working and other scripts are able to access the internet
2 critical things:
1) Make sure its a clean installation of latest myTV v1.18
2) Running on latest XBMC build that's at least 'Atlantis' 3
3) Delete UserData\script_data\myTV folder - this will remove any previous settings and cause a full settings startup.

Australian datasources are confirmed working with au_XMLTV being the preferred as it has more information.

A TV card is not required to get data.
BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
Ok as you described I installed a cleaned myTV installation I was not able to browse to xbmxscripts.com(times out) and download it from there but I was able to find myTV_v1.18_b27.rar from the forum. Not sure if that is the latest one

I installed that version which gave me two errors after the initial setup. One was 'loadaddress failed' and the other was ' can't load channel list'.

I have the latest XBMC running and other scripts are able to connect to the internet so it shouldn't be a connectivity problem

Any suggestions ?
thats an old beta (without Australian datasources), you must get the release build from http://www.xbmcscripts.com. Once you have it, it should be self updating from that version onwards.
Retired from Add-on dev
BigBellyBilly Wrote:2 critical things:
1) Make sure its a clean installation of latest myTV v1.18
2) Running on latest XBMC build that's at least 'Atlantis' 3
3) Delete UserData\script_data\myTV folder - this will remove any previous settings and cause a full settings startup.

Australian datasources are confirmed working with au_XMLTV being the preferred as it has more information.

A TV card is not required to get data.
BBB

Oh Billy, how quick you forget. XMLTV died quite a while ago (arround the time of b27). The two Australian data sources are OurGuide and OzTivo. Of the two OzTivo is the best in my opinion. Has more stations listed (ABC2 does not appear in Ourguide) and has more detailed listings.

coupeborgward, I'm in Perth, if you need some help send me a 'Private Message' (PM) and I will try to help.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Ooops. aye, what he said!
Retired from Add-on dev
I was trying to connect to http://www.xbmcscripts.com/ for the last two days but it always times out. Does anyone have the same problems or is it just me Smile
yes it is down.

Download the script for a limited period from THIS LINK
Retired from Add-on dev
Yep downloaded the latest one and it's working great. Thanks for all the help. Very much appreciated.
Hey guys,

myTV looks a good looking script, have you tested it in XBMC live? Seems to work on my windows installation (which I just use for testing) but in XBMC Live I just get the myTV logo in the top-left corner, and the button images along the bottom (no text), and that's it!

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: TV Guide Script for Australia?0